Moral basis, a social science

Laurentos

Rookie
Jun 20, 2010
Science cannot prove the existence of a deity, and belief requires quantification of pure principles (of belief) into being. A literal approach takes Religion out of its context and that is why I use Social Science to attempt at a description of phenomenal forces including Religion and Materialism or good and evil. This is exemplified by analogical explanation of the physics and their metaphysics.

Pure principles rest in the metaphysical realm while the material resides in the physical realm. According to science, it is either one or the other and not both especially in different dimensions and various layers. The String Theory suggests a reality can be upheld in various places and different dimensions. But that’s too extreme.

The principle value for moral and ethical reasoning is Freedom. By using reduction, the material is stripped to purity on a linear plane. It is supposed to be a state of freedom when nothing else is attached to it. Remember stripping the atom releases the elements in a state of deterioration, and cutting the apple leads to nothingness.

So when the material is purified in order to set it free, it actually deteriorates its condition. A pure material attracts negative attachments to itself which overwhelms it and cause it to submerge. If you attempt to split the elements in a liquid mechanism like water, the pure elements can cause a destructive explosion.

The cell structure is already exploited by DNA investigation and improvements have been made in genetic engineering and food preservation in the Nano structure.

Now a social approach examines Freedom in a human ‘need’ and follows that when I am hungry, my need for food reminds me when my mouth salivates at the sight of food or images and thoughts of food in my mind as my stomach rumbles. If I don’t eat for a while, I may become weak and die. And at the same time if I eat too much too often, I may develop an addiction to food which could result with addiction and illness.

While hunger is a natural need, I am obliged to eat in order to stay alive. But if I follow my senses and material desires, I would either end up weak and die or addicted and become ill. Therefore, somewhere in between starvation and addiction is the principle measure of need that I must follow in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle. By following the principle measure is freeing myself from the demands of material desires on the one hand, to safekeeping from addiction and illness on the other hand.

Hunger is a natural feeling that is capable of deteriorating my condition if I don’t free myself from its material demands. The material desire on the one end and addiction on the other end are both subjective and destructive while the principle measure in the middle is objective.

And so it follows that the linear subjective material alone by itself exists in a state of deterioration and therefore not free. And at the same time, the principle measure enables the material to free itself from a state of deterioration.

The principle is the basis of belief, and the material is the human person. Now the belief in principles quantifies the behavior transcending the human material into a human being. And this is the paradox of the String Theory, quantum, and dimensional etc, that you are not the body alone or the spirit alone, but both in the objective of being. That means you here in the physical realm and in the metaphysical realm at the same time.
And this is the basis for moral, ethical, and religious analysis the objective that can be applied to everyday problems.

hmmm you really are new...first did you write all that....cause you didnt give a url.....o you cant post a link....not enough posts....still you cant violate copyrights...but i am sure a mod will be along shortly....

to tell you that

and no one reads anything that long..sorry

I don't know why anyone looks to science to prove the existance of Diety when the logical thing would be to have a relationship with Him and find out personally.

My faith in my Heavenly Father comes from experience, not from science. The Spirit enlightens the mind and the heart. Science is just purely mind work.

Thanks

First, this is Philosophy and the debate between good and evil is not new.

Second, personalisation of philosophical issues tend to attack the person and use derogative terms as common to most controversial issues, when the going gets tough the mud hits the fan....But yes, I like personal experience of the existence of God, and in a way I am describing it in a perspective.

And besides, it establishes my standpoint in the analysis of social issues.

And sorry, I don't have links to my own statements.

Forum List

Back