Moore was or had the appearance that he was a creepy old dirtbag. That's why you won so stop....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Pretending that it's some kind of sign or Democrat wave of things to come.

The man was as tainted a candidate as could be so your victory is not some ground breaking advancement in Democrat politics.
At the end of the day it is one seat and means NOTHING for any election outside of Alabama.

The only lesson that can be taken away from this is for republicans to learn. Them learning that lesson is up in the air at this point however.

The man was as tainted a candidate as could be so your victory is not some ground breaking advancement in Democrat politics.
At the end of the day it is one seat and means NOTHING for any election outside of Alabama.

The only lesson that can be taken away from this is for republicans to learn. Them learning that lesson is up in the air at this point however.

But every election is a mandate from the people! Whenever a Republican is elected, it means the American people want a Republican run federal government, and Republican run state governments.....and every time a Democrat is elected, it means the American people want a Democrat run federal government, and Democrat run state governments!

Or that's the impression I get from the comments here about any election that happens. :p

WTF? Moore has never come off as a creepy old dirtbag. This was a mega political hit with a mega smear campaign run by the Washington Post and Allred. Two accusers of sexual misconduct who come forward only after 40 years a few weeks out before an election.

Bull fucking shit he is a creep. Lie after lie after lie was told about him . Headlines screaming "accused pedophile" and he wasn't. Fuck this noise.

The question should be WHEN WILL REPUBLICANS NOT FALL FOR BULLSHIT AGAIN FROM THE MEDIA?

You butt hurt far and alt righties are so cute acting like Moore's loss was a one off.

Tossers.

100 state seats this year have flipped to blue.

The elections last month went blue.

Moore went blue.

Yeah, straighten up and fly right, tossers, or many more will go blue.

How was he a tainted candidate? Apart from the smear campaign? Did you learn nothing on Friday on the blockbuster news that Lisa Bloom aka Allred got Trump accusers paid for their slurs against Trump? So all the women involved in the Moore smear campaign need to be investigated.

What part of McConnell and Trump super pacs spent millions to take out Moore. The establishment wanted a Democrat rather than a conservative.

THOSE are the people who's ethics should be called into question. THOSE are the people that need to be taken down big time.

THEY are the tainted ones..

Alabamas religious bible thumping Gov. Robert Bentley had to step down last summer because of his closet sex life while claiming to be such an honorable christian man....Slamming the gays

Now we have creepy Moore who did the exact same bullshit Gramps...Waving his bible , claiming to be such a moral man hating on the gays ...

The deep state runs and votes in these people who they feel are moral christians..

I am thinking that voting the first democrat in 30 years is speaking loudly that they are not going to fall for this Holy Roller lying Crap anymore...and smart up.

Alabama governor resigns: Robert Bentley cuts deal, steps down - CNN

You have any idea how much an uphill climb it is for a Democrat to win office in Alabama?
Are you entirely oblivious to the mantra "I'd rather vote for a child molestor than a Democrat"?

Tribalism. Observe it. A shitty opposing candidate helps of course, but getting the electorate over their robotic singlemindedness takes more than that.

Or turn the clock back say 60 years and reverse it --- it's 1957, do you have any idea how much an uphill climb it is for a Republican to win in Alabama?

• Banned
WTF? Moore has never come off as a creepy old dirtbag. This was a mega political hit with a mega smear campaign run by the Washington Post and Allred. Two accusers of sexual misconduct who come forward only after 40 years a few weeks out before an election.

Bull fucking shit he is a creep. Lie after lie after lie was told about him . Headlines screaming "accused pedophile" and he wasn't. Fuck this noise.

The question should be WHEN WILL REPUBLICANS NOT FALL FOR BULLSHIT AGAIN FROM THE MEDIA?
I hope you had a life vest when you went down with this ship.

And aren't you in Canada? If so who gives a fuck what your opinion is

Pretending that it's some kind of sign or Democrat wave of things to come. The man was as tainted a candidate as could be so your victory is not some ground breaking advancement in Democrat politics. At the end of the day it is one seat and means NOTHING for any election outside of Alabama. The only lesson that can be taken away from this is for republicans to learn. Them learning that lesson is up in the air at this point however.
I'd agree that it wasn't (necessarily) a harbinger of things to come. He was extra nuts to begin with, and had the scandal thing, and he shouldn't have been nominated in the first place. Strange would have won in a walk. Oh well, MAGA, drain the swamp 'n stuff...

We'll see.

I'm dual baby with family and now property in the US and my opinion counts as much as yours does on a message board. And I have this habit of forming an opinion based on facts. Not rumors, gossip or a smear campaign.

I'm dual baby with family and now property in the US and my opinion counts as much as yours does on a message board. And I have this habit of forming an opinion based on facts. Not rumors, gossip or a smear campaign.
:) Not quite all that, but I love reading your comments.

How was he a tainted candidate?

How 'bout getting kicked off the court because he couldn't even follow the fucking law? How 'bout getting kicked off the court AGAIN for not learning from the first time? How 'bout strutting around Alafrickinbama in a cowboy hat, seven hundred miles out of fashion range?

He was a fuggin' poser. Even Alabama could see through it.

A poll on TV shows the following favoring Dems in the fall next year

Women by 20
Millennials by 48
Men by -34

GOP, please start favoring We the People or you are going to get slaughtered if this keeps up.

I’ll bet you feel better now.

Last count, moore was up to nine accusers on the trolling-for-teenagers charges, he had been kicked off the court twice for unconstitutional activities, he accused in the past of financial irregularities, he then signed on to another idiot telling female citizens not to run for public office ('cuse me, but I thought we lived in a democratic republic), then he wanted to get rid of everything in the U.S. Constitution after the Tenth Amendment, including the Amendment guaranteeing female citizens the right to vote. And now: [drum roll, please]

"We are indeed in a struggle to preserve our republic, our civilization, and our religion and to set free a suffering humanity.

Such drama! who does he think he is? Frigging Lancelot?

Please pass me a tissue.

Creepyness aside, has anyone looked at Moore beyond the sex stuff? He had issues following the law.

You should get in the habbit of supporting good candidates not ones who thumb their noses at the law. How bout them FACTS sister

Last count, moore was up to nine accusers on the trolling-for-teenagers charges, he had been kicked off the court twice for unconstitutional activities, he accused in the past of financial irregularities, he then signed on to another idiot telling female citizens not to run for public office ('cuse me, but I thought we lived in a democratic republic), then he wanted to get rid of everything in the U.S. Constitution after the Tenth Amendment, including the Amendment guaranteeing female citizens the right to vote. And now: [drum roll, please]

"We are indeed in a struggle to preserve our republic, our civilization, and our religion and to set free a suffering humanity.

Such drama! who does he think he is? Frigging Lancelot?

Please pass me a tissue.

Two accusers of sexual misconduct from two non credible women one who was represented by Gloria Allred and the other who needs money for her son's lawyer.

Don't like his policies vote against him. I have no problem with that at all. BUT this bullshit smear campaign was outrageous and in part funded by RINOS spending millions to elect a Democrat over a Republican.

How would you like to see D's turn on their own like you see R's doing it constantly? I know I'm even pissed off at the way Franken has been treated by the Democrats. It's bullshit that he has to resign over accusations that he was an asshole when he was a freaking comedian for crying out loud.

Forum List

Back