Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

And I suppose she knew 40 years ago that Moore would be running for the US Senate. The only thing that is tiny is your brain. Do you believe that Clinton raped Juanita Broderick? That is all the evidence she had.
Alleged Clinton victims all spoke out in the 90s (AT THE TIME OF THEIR CLAIMS).

Alleged Trump and Moore "victims" all speaking out 30-40 years late. (and just before an election) Rocket scientist not needed. :rolleyes:
. Did the alledged Clinton victims go to the law first, and the media next ? :desk:

December 12th is a century in politics When Roy Moore proves Alred and the other Democratic plants are wrong...he will win. In fact...he is going to win!

Last edited:
ROTFLMFAO!

Whoops..better cross Florida off the vacation list.

So says dozens of convicts sitting in Florida prisons, convicted of FL St 825.102 (penalty is 5 years)

And they're not saying "ROTFLMFAO!"

I know I shouldn't but I just can't resist..you're accusing me of Elder Abuse??? Dude..I'm pretty sure I AM elder--and I haven't abused myself..well...at least a week..or ..two....

Hmm..and well..don't I have to BE in Florida?

Or are you saying that YOU are elder..and I've caused grave psychological harm to you..by pointing out your logical fallacies--and untenable political positions?

Dang it!! Now I'm a repeat offender!!

iu

You’re already wrong as you falsely claimed they “all” did. Why would I waste time to look others up just to prove you more wrong.
So you don't think there were some who stated their case at the time of their alleged attack ? Let's examine that.
No, let’s examine what you said...
Alleged Clinton victims all spoke out in the 90s (AT THE TIME OF THEIR CLAIMS).
... well look at that... you falsely claimed that “ALL” of Clinton’s accusers spoke out at the time of their claims. To prove you wrong, I needed only show one accuser who waited many years to speak out at the time of their claims — and I listed .two.

:dance:

Yeah. You were dumb enough to claim his record was impeccable to begin with. That’s what I replied to before getting to your subsequent retraction.
But I wasn't so dumb as to rag at somebody AFTER they already absolved themselves. That's yours. 8 hours of sleep does wonders.
Great, now you prove yourself to be too dumb to understand that my post, which was in response to yours where you idiotically referred to a judge who was twice thrown off the bench as having an impeccable record, was made before I read any subsequent posts. :cuckoo:

You’re already wrong as you falsely claimed they “all” did. Why would I waste time to look others up just to prove you more wrong.
You haven't proved that, and just you saying it carries no weight. You backpedaling might, though.
LOL

At least you admit you’re among the dumbest posters here who doesn’t know Broaddrick claimed in 1999 that Clinton raped her 21 years earlier in. 1978; and Paula Jones’ claim came 3 years after her purported rape and just 2 days before the statute of limitations expired.

Idiot..you edited your post..so what? When I replied to it..the last sentence was not there--so you can add intellectual dishonesty to your resume.
My problem with alt/right views is enumerated,in part, in your list #'s 4,5,7 and 8

Point 6. No, I'm not going to waste my time..if you were interested, you would do the work...we both know that you are not. In the end..were I to prove my point..you probably approve of his views on the subject, anyway. Most alt/right types I've conversed with have sympathy with White Nationalist/Separatist philosophy. If you do not...you're a rare bird indeed.
Well I live in highly integrated apartment complex. And you ?

And I did nothing dishonest. you just failed to read the post (658), when you posted. (almost an HOUR after I finished editing)

As for your problem with my #s 4,5,7, and 8.....your problem, not mine. :biggrin:

And you also violated Florida Statute 825.102, a felony. Maybe you and busybee can become cellmates.
LOLOLOL

You can always tell when protectionist knows he is losing an argument... that’s when he begs others to go easy on him by threatening them with that law.

So, gramps.... what psychological damage have you suffered?

Why is Franken always caught looking at the photographer, and not at the womans breasts?
. He must be looking at the photographer saying "Is this OK" ? LOL.
These Hollywood types live this way. To them this is cool. Yet they have no problem using sexual-harassment to destroy conservatives.
Once again....this is the left's overt hypocrisy on display and many just let them get away with it because of their wonderful intentions. Being an abortion advocate and supporting nonsensical climate change policies is what's keeping them out of trouble.
Now all they have to do is say something disgusting about Trump and that will keep the thought police off their asses for at least a year.

Forum List

Back