Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

Well we'll see. Problem is damage is done, and not sure if there's time to get this all straightened out before the election.

What really stinks with this story is the timing. Why didn't this come out during the primary ? Why wait until the very end when it's too late to remove his name from the ballot ? Well we all know the answer to that.

There is no damage done, JFC if they even had video evidence of the incident he would get elected.
well play the video and let's see!

I believe I said IF, reading is rather rough for you isn't it?
well you said even if you had it we would ignore it. that isn't true at all. You know it too, that is if you actually read the posts in here.

I read a lot of posts here and the partisanship from both sides is sickening. You would indeed endorse and vote for this person even if video evidence was presented! So would the other side!
you're wrong. if he did it he's scum. and everyone of my peers in here would call him scum like me. everyone of them. so you are just fking wrong.

So someone post something on twitter about the persons brother dating Corfman, using words like seem and you find it credible? There are more credible ways to check somebodies age then tweets. You guys are disgusting. Partisan politics has come to a point now that a credible accusation for a candidate being a hebephile is no reason to stop defending that person, using any and all means including dragging the VICTIM through the mud. Public opinion is not a court of law and the accusations by SEVERAL people who have told that same story to several others YEARS BEFORE they spoke up, should give you pause. But it seems that even these kinds of things are now acceptable if you run for office on a Republican ticket.

The other women do not back her up. And its not a matter of dragging a so called victim thru the mud. It's a matter of credibility of a woman who has none attempting to destroy the man, his family and last but not least his campaign.

She is FAIR FUCKING GAME.

There is no damage done, JFC if they even had video evidence of the incident he would get elected.

well you said even if you had it we would ignore it. that isn't true at all. You know it too, that is if you actually read the posts in here.

I read a lot of posts here and the partisanship from both sides is sickening. You would indeed endorse and vote for this person even if video evidence was presented! So would the other side!
you're wrong. if he did it he's scum. and everyone of my peers in here would call him scum like me. everyone of them. so you are just fking wrong.

You're a liar and a potty mouth and you know it!

So someone post something on twitter about the persons brother dating Corfman, using words like seem and you find it credible? There are more credible ways to check somebodies age then tweets. You guys are disgusting. Partisan politics has come to a point now that a credible accusation for a candidate being a hebephile is no reason to stop defending that person, using any and all means including dragging the VICTIM through the mud. Public opinion is not a court of law and the accusations by SEVERAL people who have told that same story to several others YEARS BEFORE they spoke up, should give you pause. But it seems that even these kinds of things are now acceptable if you run for office on a Republican ticket.

The other women do not back her up. And its not a matter of dragging a so called victim thru the mud. It's a matter of credibility of a woman attempting to destroy the man, his family and last but not least his campaign.

it's called consequence. the one word the left fail to understand. evah!!!!

I am one of the most honest posters in here. I will apologize when I error, I apologize and correct when I'm wrong. However, I will not accept someone trashing myself without evidence to support it. so sweetie, I don't actually care what you think. i know who I am and I know my belief system. You probably think harvey is a victim.

I am one of the most honest posters in here. I will apologize when I error, I apologize and correct when I'm wrong. However, I will not accept someone trashing myself without evidence to support it. so sweetie, I don't actually care what you think. i know who I am and I know my belief system. You probably think harvey is a victim.

Just wow, you will probably find this a shocker but I don't really care at all what you think! But you are a liar and a potty mouthed nut job!

The other women do not back her up. And its not a matter of dragging a so called victim thru the mud. It's a matter of credibility of a woman attempting to destroy the man, his family and last but not least his campaign.

it's called consequence. the one word the left fail to understand. evah!!!!

I'm in the middle of moving a new freezer into my mud room which has been converted into a cat rescue room otherwise I'd pull up more shit about this woman. I already have her with multiple names. Bankruptcy. Son with a weed charge. Financially in big big trouble. Lived in three states and had issues in every one. But I'm going to go local in Gadsen and Guntersville later tonight.

Just wow, you will probably find this a shocker but I don't really care at all what you think! But you are a liar and a potty mouthed nut job!
Fuck you. He's one of the best posters on here.You are a newbie.

I'm in the middle of moving a new freezer into my mud room which has been converted into a cat rescue room otherwise I'd pull up more shit about this woman. I already have her with multiple names. Bankruptcy. Son with a weed charge. Financially in big big trouble. Lived in three states and had issues in every one. But I'm going to go local in Gadsen and Guntersville later tonight.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where do I even start :lmao:

Tiny the super sleuth, ready to prosecute and convict this woman despite zero info... as soon as she finishes getting her mud room freezer ready for all the cats! :rofl:

Fuck you. He's one of the best posters on here.You are a newbie.

Newbie or not doesn't make HIM worth 3 dead flies. He is a partisan hack!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where do I even start :lmao:

Tiny the super sleuth, ready to prosecute and convict this woman despite zero info... as soon as she finishes getting her mud room freezer ready for all the cats! :rofl:

I do rescue. What's your fucking problem? I have 4 on the inside in my mud room which btw used to belong to my dog Raven who is seriously pissed at me. Poor souls dumped this summer on the inside

But what's worse is I have on my back porch Lilly and her two babies, Sandy and hers, one big guy we call Erik the Red and a partial cripple calico that I haven't named yet/ AND ITS MINUS 20 and I'm running heaters out there.

Blessedly two teeny tiny babies got adopted last week that I'd called Ragnar and Rollo.

Who the hell could be such an anal asshole to insult me for doing rescue? Oh Old Rocks could.

Now hunting Marjorie. And that's her real name. She put herself in the ring. Fair game.

Obviously, Roy Moore is guilty of being a child predator and molester.

the only person and people this LAST MINUTE breaking news helps.... are McConnell and Republicans...

Alabamians will NEVER vote for a Democrat, even if Moore is guilty, Moore wins, then if this accusation is true, he resigns and the republican governor of Alabama appoints a replacement for Moore, another Republican...maybe even Luther Strange again, which benefits Republicans and MCConnell.

THIS COUP IS NOT Democrats, THERE IS NO UPSIDE FOR THEM...

THIS IS establishment republicans...

just think about it....

Last edited:

The other women do not back her up. And its not a matter of dragging a so called victim thru the mud. It's a matter of credibility of a woman who has none attempting to destroy the man, his family and last but not least his campaign.

This is today's GOP, Ladies and Gentlemen.

GOP Rep. Peter King says the burden is on Moore to prove his innocence. I agree!

Typical ass backward regressive, what happened to innocent until proven guilty? I could say you kill three year olds and eat them for breakfast, should everyone just automatically believe it because someone said so?

People believe what they want to believe. Its a law of nature. It has a compelling affect on all people, everybody knows it...except that most seem to think they are somehow exempt from it.

What are the facts on this case and are they believable?

I just read in this thread the transcript the man gave on Hannity. Everybody ought to listen to it and decide if it plausible...and they ought to do it as honestly as they can....because the man has a right to a fair hearing.

He remembers two of the older girls. He does not remember going on a date with one, but says it could have happened, and remembers that she was a great girl.. He does remember going out with the other, age 19, but denies he bought her a drink at the bar they were in because it was a dry county at the time.

Both girls said he behaved himself admirably, and their mothers approved of them going out with him!

So, as to these two, he stands accused of buying a 19 year old a drink 34 years ago.

You liberals ought to be ashamed to be pushing such nonsense.

++++

He absolutely denies even knowing the one who was 14.

His two above accusers said he was a perfect gentleman, or similar remarks, yet his behavior with this one is made to be radically (unbelievably) different. Why is that?

They supposedly met in front of the Courthouse when this Candidate Moore volunteered to babysit her while her mother went to court. Is that plausible?

You can call the people of Alabama cretins if they still vote for this man, but that requires convicting him on the scantiest evidence.

From what I have seen, people in Alabama would be fully justified in NOT believing the smut the Washington Post has dug up in its capacity as the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party--one owned by the Richest man in the world...a man who has fallen victim to that disease which people from places like Alabama hate so passionately---the disease of believing you are so smart, you must take on the duty of telling cretens in places like Alabama how to live and what to believe.

The honest, reasonable people from Alabama will, I believe see this as a sick scam and farce.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back