Moore gets dissed

krisy said:
Definitely!!! But again.Moore would have his ever so manly physical stature on his side. Sean would be a clay pancake!!! It would be fun though,and O'Reilly would have to get in their too. I hear he is a big guy(tall that is)! Wait a minute,how about Ann Coulter and MM?heehee

why torture poor ann like that.

krisy said:
Definitely!!! But again.Moore would have his ever so manly physical stature on his side. Sean would be a clay pancake!!! It would be fun though,and O'Reilly would have to get in their too. I hear he is a big guy(tall that is)! Wait a minute,how about Ann Coulter and MM?heehee

Now Coulter would kick some fat butt for sure, but I would not count out Hannity, he has that strong Irish fighting spirit, plus he is a lot quicker on his feet...............

Bonnie said:
Now Coulter would kick some fat butt for sure, but I would not count out Hannity, he has that strong Irish fighting spirit, plus he is a lot quicker on his feet...............

Plus, Hannity could distract Lardass by saying, " Look - behind you - a French film crew!", then, breaking a chair over his head!

musicman said:
Plus, Hannity could distract Lardass by saying, " Look - behind you - a French film crew!", then, breaking a chair over his head!

When I first read that I thought it said French Fry crew, LOL, either way very fitting! :laugh:

Bonnie said:
When I first read that I thought it said French Fry crew, LOL, either way very fitting! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

While they're both right, I think the second one is MORE right!

Forum List

Back