Moore gets dissed

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
Larry King Backs Out of Michael Moore Interview

Talk show host Larry King has confused controversial director Michael Moore by inexplicably ending talks to book the film-maker for his prime-time talk show.

King's producers were negotiating to have the Fahrenheit 9/11 star on the Larry King Live show - and even told Moore's agents they wanted a White House representative on the show to rebut the film's anti-Bush comments - but King's team have refused to continue with the booking, raising suspicions the president's advisors urged King to reject the outspoken political activist.

CNN spokesman Matt Furman says, "We don't get into the details of our bookings, but we were considering Moore. His not coming on had nothing to do with the White House. We'd love to have him on someday."

White House spokesman Trent Duffy says, "The White House does not do movie reviews."

http://www.kfty.com/entertainment/story.aspx?content_id=67F10AFE-1D84-4EA7-A81A-E4AEA287A8DB

Seems that Larry King is a better man then I gave him credit for !

BOYCOTT MOORE !!! :poop: :poop: :smoke:

Sandy73 said:
Seems that Larry King is a better man then I gave him credit for !

BOYCOTT MOORE !!! :poop: :poop: :smoke:

Oh Sandy, if they only would. What's scary is how he's been embraced. Reminds me if the right loved Pat Buchanan like that! Ick!

Kathianne said:
Oh Sandy, if they only would. What's scary is how he's been embraced. Reminds me if the right loved Pat Buchanan like that! Ick!

Well, with Moore they have A LOT to embrace ! He is a true FATTIE ! :eek:

Sandy73 said:
Well, with Moore they have A LOT to embrace ! He is a true FATTIE ! :eek:

OMG That is not a picture I need in the morning, or anytime! Don't even THINK about that Sandy! :puke:

Kathianne said:

oh but at one time they did! I was a dem back then and it was scarry.

Kathianne said:
OMG That is not a picture I need in the morning, or anytime! Don't even THINK about that Sandy! :puke:

Honestly Kat, I don't think I could even pull off or handle that one !! :eek2: :wtf: :puke3:

Sandy73 said:
Honestly Kat, I don't think I could even pull off or handle that one !! :eek2: :wtf: :puke3:

What a mental image. I think I need to lay down! Whoops, too much to do!

Sandy73 said:
That won't happen !

Moore is too chicken sh*t ! :gross2:

Damn straight it won't!!! He couldn't go against someone that knows what they are talking about as opposed to rhetoric. Hannity would eat him alive,if Moore didn't eat him first!

:spank3: :poke: :slap:

I wouldn't mind seeing Joe S. from MSNBC take a poke at him either. He doesn't seem to be able to stand the prick.

krisy said:
Damn straight it won't!!! He couldn't go against someone that knows what they are talking about as opposed to rhetoric. Hannity would eat him alive,if Moore didn't eat him first!

:spank3: :poke: :slap:

I wouldn't mind seeing Joe S. from MSNBC take a poke at him either. He doesn't seem to be able to stand the prick.

Joe is good too, although a little more gentlemen- like than Hannity or O'reilly. How about a one of those clamation champion death matches between Moore and Hannity...That would be fun :bat:

Hannity would destroy Moore in a Debate just like moore would destroy Kobiashi in a Hotdog eating contest. Moore would simply wait til lthe end and then eat kobisashi to add all his hot dogs to the total, lol.

Bonnie said:
Joe is good too, although a little more gentlemen- like than Hannity or O'reilly. How about a one of those clamation champion death matches between Moore and Hannity...That would be fun :bat:

Definitely!!! But again.Moore would have his ever so manly physical stature on his side. Sean would be a clay pancake!!! It would be fun though,and O'Reilly would have to get in their too. I hear he is a big guy(tall that is)! Wait a minute,how about Ann Coulter and MM?heehee

New Topics

Forum List

Back