MoonHead Finally Speaks Of California Fires.Now He Needs Help From Trump?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Did anyone catch any of the footage of Moonbeam speaking of the fire crisis today or yesterday? I saw some of it yesterday. From what I heard, it sounded as if Jerry Brown had nothing to do with the general maintenance/prevention of massive fires, it was someone elses fault that he didnt have the resources to put out these fires.
Oh wait? where does all the rain go? was there any money in the budget to pay for those helicopters/planes that put out the fires?
This is what happens when you wait till the last second to deal with a immense crisis. Kicking the can down the road. Then again, California is run by democrats, apparantly, supporting illegal aliens is more important that state wide fire control.
:argue:

:2up: Did anyone catch any of the footage of Moonbeam speaking of the fire crisis today or yesterday? I saw some of it yesterday. From what I heard, it sounded as if Jerry Brown had nothing to do with the general maintenance/prevention of massive fires, it was someone elses fault that he didnt have the resources to put out these fires.
Oh wait? where does all the rain go? was there any money in the budget to pay for those helicopters/planes that put out the fires?
This is what happens when you wait till the last second to deal with a immense crisis. Kicking the can down the road. Then again, California is run by democrats, apparantly, supporting illegal aliens is more important that state wide fire control.

Apparently, ya do. Your hand is out..
You have a better rapport with Mexico than Washington. Use their money to rebuild.
Texas needed help. So did Florida. It is what the federal emergency system is designed for.

how come georgy poos didnt ask moonhead about the illegals setting some of these fires?

President Trump: Ok, guv. You want help? Then do away with your "Sanctuary City" status on all those California cities.

Otherwise, go butt a rubber stump."

President Trump: Ok, guv. You want help? Then do away with your "Sanctuary City" status on all those California cities.

It doesn’t work like that, dipshit

It doesn’t work like that, dipshit

Want to see? As always, you leftists are underestimating Donald Trump. He's a deal-maker, remember dipshit?

Any state that would elect Moonbeam Governor FOR A SECOND TIME, deserves to burn.

Forum List

Back