Moon Hoax Not?

Why did the astronauts talk in code to Mission Control about things they were investigating?

Why are there so many obvious redactions and modifications on pictures released by NASA?

Well, that gets into the two Space Programs issue. We do have two Space Programs. One for the Public, and one that's secret.

Or, apparently, one that's not-so-secret, since you know about it......

Why did the astronauts talk in code to Mission Control about things they were investigating?

Why are there so many obvious redactions and modifications on pictures released by NASA?

Well, that gets into the two Space Programs issue. We do have two Space Programs. One for the Public, and one that's secret.

Or, apparently, one that's not-so-secret, since you know about it......

I don't know anything about it. All i know is, there are two Space Programs.

69apollo11.jpg

Since the very beginning there are have been conspiracy theories that the moon landings made on NASA’s Apollo missions were faked...a Dutch man is making a compelling case that could show once and for all it was not the work of an elaborate hoax.

jesus christ, this is stupid. Anyone who would believe it was all a hoax will never disbelieve. what is it you are unclear on? Oh yeah, you actually think the Rand Klan Idiots (Ron and Rand) are men to be taken seriously

:thewave:

69apollo11.jpg

Since the very beginning there are have been conspiracy theories that the moon landings made on NASA’s Apollo missions were faked. The doubt cast on moon landings is such an evergreen story that it’s reported on in one way or another by someone every year, but a Dutch man is making a compelling case that could show once and for all it was not the work of an elaborate hoax.

S.G. Collins, the writer and director of Postwar Media based in Amsterdam, released a YouTube video in December 2012 that essentially says the technology at the time was not sophisticated enough to adequately fake such an event...

moon hoax not - YouTube

Is This YouTube Video Proof That NASA?s Moon Landings Were Definitely NOT Faked? | Video | TheBlaze.com

You're a fucking NUTTER

It is sooooo secret even you know about it

:clap2:

Never said i knew anything about it. It's my own assessment. There are likely two Space Programs. One for the Public, and one that's secret. I think it's a perfectly logical assessment. But feel free to spew another tired 'Tin Foil Hat' insult, if it makes you feel better. Whatever. :)

Never said i knew anything about it. It's my own assessment. There are likely two Space Programs. One for the Public, and one that's secret. I think it's a perfectly logical assessment. But feel free to spew another tired 'Tin Foil Hat' insult, if it makes you feel better. Whatever. :)

It is well known there is a military aspect to THE Space Program...

the idea that you have just stumbled upon a known fact is stunningly hilarious and sad

It is well known there is a military aspect to THE Space Program...

the idea that you have just stumbled upon a known fact is stunningly hilarious and sad

Well now you're just makin shit up. I never said i just 'stumbled' upon anything. You said that. So once again you've proven to the Board what a boring predictable dishonest dipshit you are. But hey, let me help you out...Why don't you just spew another tired "You got Tin Foil Hat" insult, and then be on your way. That's all you're good for. You say absolutely nothing. You're useless. Ok, now you're dismissed. See ya. :)

Last edited:
"It's my own assessment. There are likely two Space Programs. One for the Public, and one that's secret." - shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stumbling upon a well known fact

Still Talkin? I already dismissed you dummy. Come back when you get some new material. That old ':cuckoo:' reply just ain't cuttin it anymore. Come back when you have something to say. Good luck with that. :)

The Moon Landing were real...what they found on the Moon is where the conspiracy starts

The Moon Landing were real...what they found on the Moon is where the conspiracy starts

Great point.

Guys do please share. I'm really interested in things of this nature. Forget about all the "noise" in thread I have a real interest in these things and find it fascinating.

There are some very interesting documentaries on the subject. I find the 'Moon Artifact' docs to be especially interesting. I can't say i agree with most of em, but they are fascinating. Check some of em out when you get a chance.

Last edited:

Great point.

Guys do please share. I'm really interested in things of this nature. Forget about all the "noise" in thread I have a real interest in these things and find it fascinating.

Then you should move to LA

Forum List

Back