Moon Anomalies: Bet you $1 none of these pictures will ever get enhanced

Approaching the speed of light is not so simple. Right now, you are talking atomic particles potentially meeting that speed. Once you get to metals and mechanical and electrical systems all hell will break loose as you reach those speeds.

A biological system travelling at that speed would be destroyed

you do realize RW that a hell of alot of physicists think that it is theoretically possible to travel faster than light... or are you another close minded individual like that other dipshit (Midcant) who just proves with every post how fucking close minded he is with his 15th century way of thinking.....of course his relatives no doubt laughed at Galileo...

All we know is what we know. Show me where anything other than an atomic particle can travel at those speeds. Account for the effects of friction and heat dissipation. That is the easy part.
Now explain how a biological system can travel at those speeds

Approaching the speed of light is not so simple. Right now, you are talking atomic particles potentially meeting that speed. Once you get to metals and mechanical and electrical systems all hell will break loose as you reach those speeds.

you do realize RW that a hell of alot of physicists think that it is theoretically possible to travel faster than light... or are you another close minded individual like that other dipshit (Midcant) who just proves with every post how fucking close minded he is with his 15th century way of thinking.....of course his relatives no doubt laughed at Galileo...

All we know is what we know. Show me where anything other than an atomic particle can travel at those speeds. Account for the effects of friction and heat dissipation. That is the easy part.
Now explain how a biological system can travel at those speeds

i said THEORETICALLY RW...i Googled is light speed attainable for mankind.....there was hundreds of articals from Physicists and Institutions around the globe that think.....someday yes....so that tells me it is....

The problem is the acceleration. You can start experiencing time distortion at very low percentages of c, which are quite reasonable to attain. It is the accelerating to those percentages of c that's the problem. I doubt very seriously that those issues would remain for long if we really set out minds to it.

Again, the idea is to go.

i said THEORETICALLY RW...i Googled is light speed attainable for mankind.....there was hundreds of articals from Physicists and Institutions around the globe that think.....someday yes....so that tells me it is....

The Physicists I hang around with aren't really into many of the theories on super-luminal travel that are out there. I myself doubt we pull that rabbit out of the hat.

I do think we can get to the point that attaining high percentages of c will be possible, which really does make interstellar colonization possible.

Forum List

Back