Moon Anomalies: Bet you $1 none of these pictures will ever get enhanced

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Ancient Civilisations: Moon Anomalies: The Shard

The LOIRP Project has been busy retrieving 40 year old film and enhancing it using state of the art imaging to get detail heretofore unimagined. Now if you're like me, the FIRST pictures you want to enhance would be the above, where there are very large anomalous features on what is supposed to be a barren world never inhabited.

They've been at it now for a few months and so, far, they haven't gotten around to enhancing these images of massive, anomalous features on what is supposed to be a barren world never inhabited and I'll bet you $1 that these pictures NEVER get enhanced. The film will be lost, destroyed eaten by locusts then burned in a flood.

NASA - LOIRP Images

Maybe someone got there first?

I have a soft spot for theories that conjecture that ancient civilizations, pre-ice age, might have had pretty advanced technology. Maybe they visited the moon too.

Sounds far fetched, but ask yourself.... if an Ice Age started today, how much of the modern science and technology would still be around when the ice melted?

Last edited:
I still say the moon is made out of cheese... I've never seen anything in print that says the moon is not made of cheese. So, according to my logic, the moon is made of cheese.

I still say the moon is made out of cheese... I've never seen anything in print that says the moon is not made of cheese. So, according to my logic, the moon is made of cheese.

Awwww... c'mon. Isn't it at least a little fun to occassionally put on the tin foil hat and indulge in a few crackpot theories?

Hilarious.

The Moon is at least 1 billion years older than the Earth and there is no coherent theory that explains what its doing orbiting Earth in the first place.

So, here we have NASA who is dying for funding for space exploration.

Revealing evidence of a structure 1 mile high would provide impetus for another moon mission

Yea....NASA doesn't want you to know this

Hilarious.

The Moon is at least 1 billion years older than the Earth and there is no coherent theory that explains what its doing orbiting Earth in the first place.

Just how old do you think the Moon is, Frank? How about the Earth? You're making claims, put up the numbers and your sources. I need a good laugh.

Hilarious.

a Billion years older than earth? Is that based on "conservative" science?

We know how old the moon is and what it's made of because Americans went there and brought some moon back with them.

Unless it was all a conspiracy and shot on a sound stage.

Awwww... c'mon. Isn't it at least a little fun to occassionally put on the tin foil hat and indulge in a few crackpot theories?

I can't pick out a more useless idea then to keep shooting stuff into space with the idea of someday traveling there, setting up colonies, and all of the other stuff. There wouldn't be any hungry people in America if we had of used that money to feed the homeless rather than to keep hurling useless stuff into space. True, it was exciting to see a man walk on the moon. But with that said, the whole rest of it all has been a big waste of time and money. Talk of sending a man to Mars... What on Earth for? What's he going to do when he gets there? It's just like all of the other stupid government programs - wasted money. America is damned near broke. Time to start trimming the budget and tightening our belt. This is an excellent place to start. You're jumping up and down about a possible "structure" on the moon. So? Even if it's true, so what? How is it being true going to impact your life in any way except to know that once somebody else lived there? It's all a waste of time and money I tell you...

Last edited:

I can't pick out a more useless idea then to keep shooting stuff into space with the idea of someday traveling there, setting up colonies, and all of the other stuff. There wouldn't be any hungry people in America if we had of used that money to feed the homeless rather than to keep hurling useless stuff into space. True, it was exciting to see a man walk on the moon. But with that said, the whole rest of it all has been a big waste of time and money. Talk of sending a man to Mars... What on Earth for? What's he going to do when he gets there? It's just like all of the other stupid government programs - wasted money. America is damned near broke. Time to start trimming the budget and tightening our belt. This is an excellent place to start. You're jumping up and down about a possible "structure" on the moon. So? Even if it's true, so what? How is it being true going to impact your life in any way except to know that once somebody else lived there? It's all a waste of time and money I tell you...

And where do you think the instrument that you are typing your nonsense on was developed? Same for most of the elements of the net.

And where do you think the instrument that you are typing your nonsense on was developed? Same for most of the elements of the net.

Did they invent it in space or in somebody's garage? My opinion is no more nonsense then yours just because I disagree with you.

The US has maintained, for nearly a century, it's position as not only the stongest nation in the world, but also the most innovative. Innovation requires exploration and research. Our present weather warning system is space based, as is most of the GIS system.

None of this would have been possible without the Space Program. And the spinoff technology is used in every technology today.

The US has maintained, for nearly a century, it's position as not only the stongest nation in the world, but also the most innovative. Innovation requires exploration and research. Our present weather warning system is space based, as is most of the GIS system.

None of this would have been possible without the Space Program. And the spinoff technology is used in every technology today.

Can't argue that point with you because it's true but in my humble opinion the space program is still a big wasted project.

Can't argue that point with you because it's true but in my humble opinion the space program is still a big wasted project.

I think you mean to say that space travel is a big wasted project.

I'm all for unmanned exploration, but machines will never beat a human brain when it comes to exploration. What's wrong with pursuing manned space flight for the pure science? Not to mention the inspiration.

I'm all for unmanned exploration, but machines will never beat a human brain when it comes to exploration. What's wrong with pursuing manned space flight for the pure science? Not to mention the inspiration.

I'm just saying what I think Xeno is trying to say. Personally? I think we need humans on these explorations. We have seen one too many times now how the machines fail us on these missions.

The LOIRP Project has been busy retrieving 40 year old film and enhancing it using state of the art imaging to get detail heretofore unimagined. Now if you're like me, the FIRST pictures you want to enhance would be the above, where there are very large anomalous features on what is supposed to be a barren world never inhabited.

They've been at it now for a few months and so, far, they haven't gotten around to enhancing these images of massive, anomalous features on what is supposed to be a barren world never inhabited and I'll bet you $1 that these pictures NEVER get enhanced. The film will be lost, destroyed eaten by locusts then burned in a flood.

NASA - LOIRP Images

All I see are simple craters and dust ... seriously. You do realize why the moon has so many craters, right?

NASA - LOIRP Images
Any direct hit on the moon's surface by a large enough meteor strike produces a central tower in the middle of a crater. The right conditions of accretion, followed by other impacts to ablate the structure could create something like the photo. There is a lot of aluminum in the moons regolith. It could be heated by the heat from an impact to produce a tower with a substantial enough metallic component to leave an artifact like this one. There is the possibility of a volcanic tower structure having been first thrown up and then exposed by impacts surrounding it as the softer material was ablated or eroded away. There are some of these on Earth, which look more like spiraling pig’s tails than “spires” left by erosive forces at work around them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back