Moody's warns fiscal cliff deal is not sufficient to avoid downgrade

All they did was back away from the cliff... They'll be making their way for it again soon enough.

430858_516268588395011_665420036_n.jpg

Worse is that the Rs are saying they plan to make it a lot worse. They plan to force another big fight, a showdown and ultimately, another downgrade.

Hard to believe the R hates their own country this much.

Common sense warns the fiscal cliff will get us downgraded Gramps. Thanks to Reps, Dems and Obama for being incapable of doing their job.

Last edited:
In a couple of months we'll be right back up to it.
Maybe we'll go over this time.
It'll be a good thing for everyone :D

Obama has desensitized people to downgrades in credit by saying "America has always been a triple A place." Downgrades mean something. And they cost money. People pretend we can go on spending regardless of consequences. Reality is going to be a bitch.

Moody's says 'fiscal cliff' deal doesn't end credit downgrade risk - latimes.com)

Seems some conservatives were correct. This deal was a complete joke.

Obama probably doesn't care. Strike that...i'm pretty sure he really doesn't care.

You bet he doesn't care. He's got his second term and he doesn't need anyone votes anymore. He doesn't give a rats ass. All he's concerned with is his social equality bs. You know. Those that have should be more than willing to support those that don't have. Spread the wealth.

As for the Fiscal deal? Of course its a joke. Taxes raised and I hope no one is holding their breath waiting for those miniscule spending cuts.

Perhaps we should all write Congress and tell em the next time they need money they need to raid THEIR SS and they and all Fed workers are all going to be on Obamacare just like the rest of us.

Bet that would go over like a fart in church.

Our "leaders" (cough) know goddamn well the following:

1. This joke of a bill should be an insult to anyone who is paying attention and cares about the debt
2. Most people aren't paying attention or understand or care about the ramifications of the debt

These people are not serious.

These people do not have your best interests at heart.

And they get away with it, because they know not enough people give a crap. The Kardashians are more important to them.

What a racket.

Last edited:
I gotta tell ya, you nutters have a very difficult role to play. There is great risk that the audience will not believe your performance.

Pretending to be troubled by thoughts of impending economic doom while bursting with joy on the inside has got to take its toll.

As soon as Obama educates the American people on just what the COTUS says about what branch of governmnet has the power to tax and spend, the Rethugs will get killed for defaulting on the debts they authorized.

Wall street will be really REALLY pissed at rethugs for trashing the economy.

And the 2014 elections couldn't get here fast enough. To punish the rethugs. It's gonna be great.

But I think, if you all have any stock or stock funds, convert to cash. Bond funds, get out now. Our economy will get trashed in this go around.

Forum List

Back