Moodys on effective stimulus methods

Go ahead and say it, you know you want to.

What???????? that your a fucking idiot that doesn't UNDERSTAND the report as given!!! You picked out YOUR high points and that is it. DO YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND what is put forth in the "report" other than speculation!!!!!!!

Conclusions. The U.S. economy
may not be able avoid a recession
in coming months; but with deft
and aggressive monetary and fiscal
policymaking, we can ensure that if the
economy suffers a downturn it will be
short and modest.
Oops... I guess he missed on some of his presumptions.

Since his overall conclusion is horribly wrong we can surmise that his presumptions were wrong. Well what a surprise...

There is nohting wrong with this study.

There is however something wrong with people who refuse to accept facts just because they dont fit into their preconcieved notions of what is fact.

Quit chasing failed ideas, we dont have time for stupity, its time for calculated and smart policy that WORKS.

Economic Analysis, Data, and Forecasting and Credit Risk Management :: Moody's Economy.com

Where are we going to get ANY money ever again if we dont fix this mess you guys created?

as i recall carter and clinton signed the bills that created the laws that created this lending mess that tanked the securites and equities market ......

but my question remains ..... where are you going to get the money to pass out more food stamps and prevent stds ...... oh i know tax the rich, you know, the folks you want to take risk and create jobs to get you out of this mess ..... what a great incentive ...... please go creat jobs and create profit which i am going to take from you and give to those that couldn't figure it out ..... great ...

Then you would be wrong.

In this situation with TWO wars being funded and a massive economic downturn which is likely to turn into a depression before long, if it isnt already one, there IS NO LOGIC in Tax Cuts because they will not return ANYTHING to the economy.

Stop pretending Tax Cuts are the ONLY answer to every question ...ITS IDIOTIC!

This is why you can call yourself anything you want but you are effectively a republican.

Its there only issue and their only answer to EVERYTHING even two wars.

This is completely unsound and based in NO fact.

Look arround , this country is all fucked up and the reason it is is because of buttwinks accepting the idea that a tax cut is the answer to everything.

Wrong!

Tax cuts AND reduced government waste, spending and corruption are the answer.
Yup. Major tax cuts, an extreme reduction in govenrment spending and slashing bloated regulations to make doing business more efficient is the answer.

Economic Analysis, Data, and Forecasting and Credit Risk Management :: Moody's Economy.com

Where are we going to get ANY money ever again if we dont fix this mess you guys created?

as i recall carter and clinton signed the bills that created the laws that created this lending mess that tanked the securites and equities market ......He signed the Bill and it was Phil Gramm who wrote and sponsered it, Clinton fucked up by signing it in late 1999, now will you admitt that the Bush admin and a republican controled congress ignored all the warning signs and people who tried to stop the mess by getting the laws changed and even fought the states which tried to make state laws to protect themselves from the mess?

but my question remains ..... where are you going to get the money to pass out more food stamps and prevent stds ...... oh i know tax the rich, you know, the folks you want to take risk and create jobs to get you out of this mess ..... what a great incentive ...... please go creat jobs and create profit which i am going to take from you and give to those that couldn't figure it out ..... great ...

How is it you didnt mind cutting taxes while we barrowed to fund two wars?

It is the number one NO NO to do economically and you supported it all when it was Bush at the helm.

Then you would be wrong.

In this situation with TWO wars being funded and a massive economic downturn which is likely to turn into a depression before long, if it isnt already one, there IS NO LOGIC in Tax Cuts because they will not return ANYTHING to the economy.

Stop pretending Tax Cuts are the ONLY answer to every question ...ITS IDIOTIC!

This is why you can call yourself anything you want but you are effectively a republican.

Its there only issue and their only answer to EVERYTHING even two wars.

This is completely unsound and based in NO fact.

Look arround , this country is all fucked up and the reason it is is because of buttwinks accepting the idea that a tax cut is the answer to everything.

Wrong!

Yup. Major tax cuts, an extreme reduction in govenrment spending and slashing bloated regulations to make doing business more efficient is the answer.

When was the last time republicans reduced gov while in office?

Reduced regulations created this mess for gods sake man.

Tax cuts are and deregulation was what they did and it fucked up the country.

More stupid answers from the peopel who made the mess.

as i recall carter and clinton signed the bills that created the laws that created this lending mess that tanked the securites and equities market ......He signed the Bill and it was Phil Gramm who wrote and sponsered it, Clinton fucked up by signing it in late 1999, now will you admitt that the Bush admin and a republican controled congress ignored all the warning signs and people who tried to stop the mess by getting the laws changed and even fought the states which tried to make state laws to protect themselves from the mess?

How is it you didnt mind cutting taxes while we barrowed to fund two wars?

It is the number one NO NO to do economically and you supported it all when it was Bush at the helm.
That is just a Democrat talking point. The reality is that JFK, Reagan, the Contract with America and W all cut taxes and government revenues increased each time.

Wrong!

When was the last time republicans reduced gov while in office?

Reduced regulations created this mess for gods sake man.

Tax cuts are and deregulation was what they did and it fucked up the country.

More stupid answers from the peopel who made the mess.
The only serious reduction in government spending were specific programs by the Contract with America. And Bill Clinton insisted on cutting the military and security and intel agencies - look where that got us.

The credit crisis was caused by a number of factors that had little to do with reduced regulations. In fact it was increased regulations on Freddie and Fannie that started the whole problem, forcing them to buy subprime loans in the first place with the Federal Housing Enterprises Financial Safety and Soundness Act of 1992.

Forum List

Back