Moody's: More Calif. cities at risk of bankruptcy

I'm waiting for the state to beg the Federal government for a bailout. I hope it happens when Romney get's elected and the GOP is in charge of the House and Senate.

You'll be able to hear the laughs all the way from Mars.

California needs to declare bankruptcy as a state. It needs reorganization.

I'm waiting for the state to beg the Federal government for a bailout. I hope it happens when Romney get's elected and the GOP is in charge of the House and Senate.

You know it will be Nancy Pelosi who will be doing the begging...

IMO, I think California begging for funds for high speed rail bullshit fiasco was a covert attempt at a bailout...

IMO, I think California begging for funds for high speed rail bullshit fiasco was a covert attempt at a bailout...

That's the image I think of when I have some special alone time....heh hhe hhe :D

California is controlled by democrats. When Kamala Harris was running for the office of Attorney General one of her campaign promises was to drive industry out of the state and restore environmental balance. A promise that she kept. As industry leaves it takes the tax base with it. California educates its citizens as little as possible to create an ignorant and compliant population willing to believe that they can vote for every hare brained tax raising proposal in the secure understanding that they will never have to pay those taxes, only the rich will pay those taxes. Then they look around and find that the rich left. Not only have the rich left, but they took the job the worker used to have with them.

Forum List

Back