Moody Members

You know what makes me moody? People that can't count to ten, and have signatures that go far beyond the limits posted in the rules.

Especially those that have such large signatures, yet say nothing.

Is it because they're stupid? Because they like pushing limits? Because they think nobody's listening to them, and they simply must be heard? Or are they just illiterate fucking morons?

:thup:

My sig was set up as a joke for the weekend and okayed by the person that is the brunt of it. It was done due to a string of what I perceived as funny threads created about that poster.
Now i will go with illiterate fucking moron for myself. I would rather go with that than be a female that shoves the tampon up her ass rather than where it is supposed to go.

Wow. Paranoid much? Who are you?

I like to post when I'm in a good and hopefully fun mood unless I'm posting in the Political Forum because good moods just don't last to long there. The political related forums usually brings out the instigator side in me.

It seems some members use the board for stress relief and go right for the jugular, others are consistently fun and entertaining. So how about...:eusa_shhh: ...?

some just enjoy being mean and nasty.

Better that then stupid and ignorant.

New Topics

Forum List

Back