Mooch Frowns Her Way Through State Dinner For Iraqi Vets

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[She either forgot to apply her Preparation H or use her Terazole 7 before din-din. Anyway, based on her facial grimaces, these were not the Americans she was most proud to be eating with ie. "This is the first time I have ever been proud of my country!".

"What a delightful woman.

(Daily Mail) — With a formal dinner for the few, President Barack Obama on Wednesday paid solemn tribute to the many.

The president, who opposed the Iraq war from its outset, thanked those who fought its battles by sitting down to a candlelit meal with a small cross section of the million-plus who served there over the past nine years.

Though the mood was reflective, the First Lady was caught looking rather grumpy at several points throughout the night"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Mooch “Frowns Through” State Dinner Honoring Iraq War Vets…

Last edited:
[She either forgot to apply her Preparation H or use her Terazole 7 before din-din. Anyway, based on her facial grimaces, these were not the Americans she was most proud to be eating with ie. "This is the first time I have ever been proud of my country!".

(Daily Mail) — With a formal dinner for the few, President Barack Obama on Wednesday paid solemn tribute to the many.

The president, who opposed the Iraq war from its outset, thanked those who fought its battles by sitting down to a candlelit meal with a small cross section of the million-plus who served there over the past nine years.

Though the mood was reflective, the First Lady was caught looking rather grumpy at several points throughout the night"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Mooch “Frowns Through” State Dinner Honoring Iraq War Vets…

Only stupid assholes go after the wife or kids of pols. Thought you might like to know.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Pictures of Michelle Obama 'frowning' at this event matter about as much as the ones where the president looked like he was checking out a 14 year old girls ass.

Both meaningless snaps of an instant that could and were easily misconstrued.

(Now Sarkosy... HE was checking out the 14 year old girls ass).

Pictures of Michelle Obama 'frowning' at this event matter about as much as the ones where the president looked like he was checking out a 14 year old girls ass.

Both meaningless snaps of an instant that could and were easily misconstrued.

(Now Sarkosy... HE was checking out the 14 year old girls ass).

8 years younger and Mohammed himself would pitched a pup-tent.

And what would you look like during the telling of some of these men's story's?

[She either forgot to apply her Preparation H or use her Terazole 7 before din-din. Anyway, based on her facial grimaces, these were not the Americans she was most proud to be eating with
CON$ are Pathological liars,

images
images
images
610x.jpg
Z

Last edited: