Montenegro, the" people too strong and agresssive" Trump says "they

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Penelope, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,438
    I agree, but I'm not pro Trump and I have little faith in him or the GOP at this point in time. I also understand Russia's situation as well with NATO moving further east, but they keep trying to take land, but Trump is making us isolationists and nationalists which is different than mere patriotism.

2. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,438
    I take it no one you know is on SS, SSDI, Mediaid, and Medicare?? No one you know has used the ACA , or in times of need food stamps or even the Salvation Army?? Never?

3. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,641

Already trying to change the subject? Wow. Normally you libs are slower to realize you have lost.

BUT I guess, I really did crush on your on stupid "dictator" shit.

Still, you know that you will go back to using it, in just a few minutes. You are dishonest to the core.

4. night_son

night_son Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,221
    And I understand your uncertainty. These times are turbulent ones for the whole world. With today's swarms of military intelligence satellites and our globally projected navy, isolationism doesn't mean wearing international blinders as it did half a century ago. As for the nationalism, I and many other conservative Americans would welcome anyone who doesn't want to harm the people of our nation, as long as they come here legally and assimilate within our mixed cultures and don't try to change them into the place they left behind.

5. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,438
    This thread is about Trump and since you have a problem with Obama, FDR, JFK and Carter, but yet you have not answered my questions. The Democrats will throw you a life vest if need be, but Trump and his followers and the GOP behind him will let you drown. I see you never mentioned LBJ who finally passed the civil rights acts (JFK got assassinated, but he was just a Catholic and the only Catholic Potus), or the Clintons who were responsible for Chip. Without all the mentioned above , we'd be an undeveloped country living in the stone age. Putting Devos in to destroy public schools really irks me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,438
    Have you seen the qualifications for a green card, money, education and you need to know someone usually to even make it here and become a citizen, and what about the DACA kids, what about the Russia babies that are born on the US soil then go back to Russia. Your main hope today is to get a school visa and learn English in your homeland. You can get a work visa but won't do anything about becoming a citizen. Hopefully other countries will advance like ours.

Democrats are anti letting criminals in and no we do not believe in open boarders. We all want law abiding citizens and even aliens on our land, not like the Bundies and the militias that are all over. If the US can't control the gangs (foreign, drug trade, and human trafficking) we have no right to fight in Iraq, or take out Iran, or even be in Syria or Afghanistan.

7. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,641

Um, you are raving.

Trump is not a dictator, and only a bat shit crazy would claim that he is .

LIke you.