Montana town wants Gitmo prisoners

I suggest you watch a few episodes of "Lockup, Raw" on MSNBC this weekend.

These terrorists are punks compare to the homegrown nutcases in American prisons.
:lol:
keep proving what a fucking moron you are

I applaud them ... I think I saw a man interviewed on TV. They have a facility that's going to waste, and they need the jobs it would provide.

Its too bad this isnt happening in Alaska.

Lol, even if a detainee escaped from an Alaskan prison, where the hell would they go?

I doubt your average American could last a week in the Alaskan wilderness, much less a terrorist detainee from the Middle East.

The Pelican Bay idea isnt a bad one either.

OMG, someone who actually watches Lock Up.

Haha, Lock Up is kinda funny in a morbid way.

I cant help but watch and think "Poor sons of bitches, you deserve it"

And I love the episodes where prisoners get caught with drug parph like needles.

"Um, no officer, I dont shoot up"

"Let me see your arms. What are those marks?"

"Tracks"

Ignorant.

Last edited:

These terrorists are punks compare to the homegrown nutcases in American prisons.
:lol:
keep proving what a fucking moron you are

Don't worry little DiveCon.

We'll protect you from the scary terrorists!

How the hell are you going to protect anyone? Considering you have Obama's underwear over your face....

Just saying its hard to protect someone without the ability to see.:eusa_whistle:

Ah, yes we should base our decision of closing Gitmo on an MSNBC show. Your basic knowledge displayed for all to see yet once again.:clap2:

What happens when these war criminals receive all the protections of the US Constitution?

Hardin borrowed $27 million through bonds to build the Two Rivers Regional Correctional Facility in hopes of creating new employment opportunities. The jail was ready for prisoners two years ago, but has yet to house a single prisoner.
What happens if they cannot pay the bond payment? do the bondholder just get the facility or what?

Forum List

Back