Montana judge tell R party

• Banned
A differnt state and a different judge(an R) has just called out the republican party for trying to KILL American votes.

The party of disenfranchisement is the republican party.

you know they couldn't care less.

but if someone registering votes puts in the name mickey mouse so they can get paid for the extra (fake) registration... on someone who will NEVER vote... THEN the rightwingnuts freak out.

• Banned
I just cant believe anyone who professes to love this country can just ignore these actions?

It shines the bright light on the LIE montra of "Country first" that these phoney patriots who are republicans keep spouting.

Its Party first for them obviously

A differnt state and a different judge(an R) has just called out the republican party for trying to KILL American votes.

The party of disenfranchisement is the republican party.

The Republican Secretary of State also condemned it in Montana.

But there will be no outrage on the right. Selective outrage is their slogan.

Or maybe they are just switching back and forth from tears to outrage so fast, they don't have time to get mad at anything else :badgrin:

• Banned
kinda like dumping thousands of voter registrations right at the deadline.
i'm shocked.

Nope its not, One thing (the ACORN one) is registaring people to vote. Remember its only an allegation that something is wrong.

THIS one and the other example I posted in another thread IS proven and ruled on by a court of law.

You sir are a party hack.

This is a pattern folks!

in two days two cases emerge effecting thousands of legal voters being kept from voting.

Nope its not, One thing (the ACORN one) is registaring people to vote. Remember its only an allegation that something is wrong.

THIS one and the other example I posted in another thread IS proven and ruled on by a court of law.

You sir are a party hack.

so you think purposefully dumping thousands of applications (valid or not) at the deadline in an attempt to overwhelm the registration process is substantively different than what this anus in montana did?

and have the nerve to call me a party hack?

give my regards to the kettle.

we have explained to you over an over again the facts.

You just dont like facts.

ACORN accusations are just that.

These two cases have been ruled on by two different courts and two different judges.

Voter suppression is a proud Republican tradition.

And you know how Republicans feel about traditions.

Forum List

Back