Montana House Seat...The Right just keeps on winning

Odd that you are celebrating a douchebag like GG to represent your party. I'd want that dude kicked to the curb stat

Greg Gianforte bitch-slaps a retarded Liberal journalist and still wins the special election.
Clearly legitimate REAL American's are still motivated and poised to take their country back.
Election Results: Gianforte Wins U.S. House Seat in Montana

Well, a Republican could win an election there if they were a monkey.

True...DAMN those states that are still full of legitimate REAL American's!

So, Montana doesn't have illegal immigrants? Anyway, illegals can't vote, so... what's your point?

Greg Gianforte bitch-slaps a retarded Liberal journalist and still wins the special election.
Clearly legitimate REAL American's are still motivated and poised to take their country back.

Montana's governor is a Democrat. One of Montana's Senators is a Democrat.

So, Montana doesn't have illegal immigrants? Anyway, illegals can't vote, so... what's your point?

They have no point. You should know that by now. The guy underperforms Trump in Montana by 13 points and they think that's good news.

Montana's governor is a Democrat. One of Montana's Senators is a Democrat.

Local and national politics are two very different things.

A Democrat in one state can be more right wing than an Republican in another.

Monkeys are smarter than most RWNJ's posting on this board.

LOL

Old Fucks, any time you think that you can debate me on any topic? Lay your gray haired cyber gonads out there and take me on in a discussion....thus far? You have bailed at the opportunity.......no balls, eh? I suspect that is the case. I have no use for the neocons but citizens that believe in the organic constitution and that it's not a document that was meant to be changed by liberal queers has grown and continues to grow regardless of the influence of globalists like George Soros..........your little commie utopia isn't going to happen in your lifetime....

(snicker)

Odd that you are celebrating a douchebag like GG to represent your party. I'd want that dude kicked to the curb stat

But yet you wanted the Hildebeast elected after they had Set Rich murdered for showing how the DNC colluded along with the press to make sure Hildbeast got the DNC nod??????? TOOOO fucking funny......

Forum List

Back