Montana GOP Convention Features ‘Obama Library’ Riddled With Fake Bullet Holes

Last edited:
We already have one, but your partisan goggles prevent you from seeing him.

nah, Obama don't say nearly as much funny shit that Bushed did, he should have gone on the road with it.

"The private sector is doing well."

That should've had you rolling on the floor.

Not nearly as good as

"I love to fire people" or "I'm not concerned about the very poor"

But the MSM is set on evening things up for the Mittens. Which is why they don't bring any of those gaffs up. Don't believe me? "I'll tell you what, ten-thousand bucks? $10,000 bet?"

nah, Obama don't say nearly as much funny shit that Bushed did, he should have gone on the road with it.

"The private sector is doing well."

That should've had you rolling on the floor.

Not nearly as good as

"I love to fire people" or "I'm not concerned about the very poor"

But the MSM is set on evening things up for the Mittens. Which is why they don't bring any of those gaffs up. Don't believe me? "I'll tell you what, ten-thousand bucks? $10,000 bet?"

Yep, he's had plenty of gaffs too.

The MSM isn't hard on Obama or Romney, as we saw with Bush it usually takes them about 6-7 years to finally start being honest about a president's performance.

I think Obama wins again, and 2-3 years into his next 4 year failure the media will be forced by the people who hate the president to finally start being honest about him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gll7odt_q0w]'Obama Presidential Library' Outhouse With Fake Bullet Holes - YouTube[/ame]

More right wing "hijinx"? OR just more sick fuckwits that represent the party of "family values"?

Did Mittens appologise? Are you kidding?

Your thoughts?

So make a Movie about Killing Bush. That's ok.
Put his head on a spike in a HBO show. That's ok.

But dare to put some Bullet holes on Obama's Out house and your a racist.

That about the size of what you assholes are saying? We should give Obama a Pass on being a Complete and total Failure, Just because he is Black?

if you actually think that, Your the Fucking Racist. I hate all Leftist Idiots Equally, Skin Color isn't even a Factor.

So make a Movie about Killing Bush. That's ok.
Put his head on a spike in a HBO show. That's ok.

But dare to put some Bullet holes on Obama's Out house and your a racist.

That about the size of what you assholes are saying? We should give Obama a Pass on being a Complete and total Failure, Just because he is Black?

if you actually think that, Your the Fucking Racist. I hate all Leftist Idiots Equally, Skin Color isn't even a Factor.

You're dealing with irrational people, they blamed everything on Bush and anything against him was ok, but not their guy. Liberals are the descendants of the crazy French Revolutionary Jacobians, ie the first modern commies.

Forum List

Back