Montana GOP Convention Features ‘Obama Library’ Riddled With Fake Bullet Holes

Hahahaha what do you expect, hellfire, that's the home of the soul-less Darth Vardar isn't it?

I was going to say heartless but..........

My heart is bleeding out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fauxtraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I post an intellectual thread to add some culture to wingnut lives and all I get is ridicule. Sad. Really sad...
This is a intellectual thread a story about a outhouse? I shudder at what you would consider a stupid thread.

Considering that we are posting about 'Conservatives', and outhouse is appropriate.:D

Appropriate to talk about conservatives in such a way, offensive, immoral, disgusting and pathetic to talk about The Obama in such a way.

Ahhh the sweet smell of hypocrisy. Truly adorable the way democrats on this board literally believe they can play the moral highground when it comes to offensive photos/pictures of the president.

Obama%20Library%20montana-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By Pema Levy

Outside the Montana state Republican Party convention this weekend was an outhouse labeled the “Obama Presidential Library” and covered in painted-on bullet holes.

Inside the outhouse contained a fake birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama, according to the Helena Independent Record.

It was stamped “Bull——.” A graffito advised “For a Good Time call 800-Michelle (crossed out), Hillary (crossed out) and Pelosi (circled in red.)”

More: Montana GOP Convention Features ‘Obama Library’ Riddled With Fake Bullet Holes | TPM2012

This isn't surprising to me. Sadly.

I can see the fauxtrage is strong in you, Elsie...

They promoted a freaking training film showing president Bush being assassinated while he was still in office and it wasn't a joke.

Obamaisms - Dumb Barack Obama Quotes - Gaffes and Obama-isms

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)

Lots of good stuff in there, not hard to find speaking gaffs from Obama.

Forum List

Back