Monotheist extremist stampede kills 1400+ people

Oh no the white ones would never want to soil themselves by going to the same Wal-Mart as the black people. They'd find a way to switch Wal-Marts without the ******* they hate not knowing.

Ugh, way to ruin some perfectly good humor. Do progressives always have to be miserable twats?

chill-------he didn't mean to be a jerk

Actually I think he did mean to be a jerk.
Yeah I totally did

Kudos for being honest about it.

getting back to the OP-------the stampede MUST HAVE BEEN INSTIGATED
by something--------let us analyze. Muslims of all sizes and shapes and mindsets
were there and------ALREADY!!!!!!! --------da Shiites is blaming Da SUNNIS-------more specifically------Iran is blaming saudia arabia (and soon, Israel, of course), '
Let us open our minds------could it be an aspect of the ongoing conflict???------over
muhummad's beloved son-in-law---------ali?????

Oh no the white ones would never want to soil themselves by going to the same Wal-Mart as the black people. They'd find a way to switch Wal-Marts without the ******* they hate not knowing.

Ugh, way to ruin some perfectly good humor. Do progressives always have to be miserable twats?
IMO it was pretty funny.

62609945.jpg
Lol versus "black people are always late hyuck hyuck hyuck"

it also applies to Indian people, trust me. Married into a Bengali family and trying to get them to be on time is like herding cats.

I also made fun of white baptists as stuck up bores.

Get a sense of humor.
What did one snowman say to the other?

Yeah I totally did

by something--------let us analyze. Muslims of all sizes and shapes and mindsets
were there and------ALREADY!!!!!!! --------da Shiites is blaming Da SUNNIS-------more specifically------Iran is blaming saudia arabia (and soon, Israel, of course), '
Let us open our minds------could it be an aspect of the ongoing conflict???------over

All that is needed to cause a crush with that many people is a choke point, and a distance that doesn't allow the people coming in to see the blockage of people trying to leave. It's like trying to figure out traffic patterns.

IMO it was pretty funny.

62609945.jpg

it also applies to Indian people, trust me. Married into a Bengali family and trying to get them to be on time is like herding cats.

Get a sense of humor.

Out of all the options I Googled, I liked "Smells like carrots" best.

Get a sense of humor.

I was gonna say "do you smell carrots?"

Get a sense of humor.

Close enough.

What goes black white red, black white red, black white red?

Get a sense of humor.

Close enough.

What goes black white red, black white red, black white red?
I dunno what?

Imagine if all Southern Baptists were required to Hajj to the Birmingham Wal-Mart. Casualties might reach the millions!

Not really, because the white ones would walk in a boring orderly manner around the rock, and the black ones would arrive in a spread out wave about 2-4 hours late.

Because they are following Satan who wants all to be as miserable as he is:)

Yeah I totally did

All that is needed to cause a crush with that many people is a choke point, and a distance that doesn't allow the people coming in to see the blockage of people trying to leave. It's like trying to figure out traffic patterns.

I do not believe that it will happen JUST BECAUSE of blockage when one is
dealing with PEDESTRIANS ON VACATION (unless there is a serious toilet
issue)- These people KILLED each other-------they walked over each other
in THRONGS---------somebody must have been on hand to blow a STOP horn
or ring a bell ----------years ago they put in monitors to in order to
have people there to see what is going on-----they DID it already because this kind
of stuff already happened--------the system could have been sabotaged

Imagine if all Southern Baptists were required to Hajj to the Birmingham Wal-Mart. Casualties might reach the millions!

Not really, because the white ones would walk in a boring orderly manner around the rock, and the black ones would arrive in a spread out wave about 2-4 hours late.

]

Satan, aka scratch, aka da devil is miserable?-----wrong----he is
HAPPY--------could it be scratch used this opportunity to instigate a
stampede in or to gather up souls with his red pitchfork?

]

Satan, aka scratch, aka da devil is miserable?-----wrong----he is
HAPPY--------could it be scratch used this opportunity to instigate a
stampede in or to gather up souls with his red pitchfork?

No. He is very miserable. Because you can't be happy doing wrong

I am willing to take bets-------BOOKIE FOR A DAY-----the bet>>>>
)))) how long will it be before there developes an islamo Nazi
partyline providing PROOF ----DAT DA JOOOOOS DONE IT??
enough w/ your hate of Arabs you old bag. :talktothehand: You wore out that card long ago so STFU.

Or soccer.

Or a tunnel at the love parade

Or during polytheistic festivals

Or in a theater during a fire.

List of human stampedes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yup. More accurately, that's groupthink for ya.

It's less think, and more a question of space, momentum, resistance and biology.

I meant "think" in the sense of a group all individually thinking "I need to be over there now, even though there's this crowd going there at the same time".

Whenever I see a mass of people doing that I stand off to the side and make bovine lowing noises. It has no effect.

enough w/ your hate of Arabs you old bag. :talktothehand: You wore out that card long ago so STFU.

how does my post evince "hatred of arabs" ? I refer to history------which repeats
itself. How long do you imagine it took before you islamo Nazis conjured up the
story of 9-11-01--------DA JOOOOS ALL WENT ON VACATION THAT DAY?-----
I heard that one from the mouths of muslim children within 24 hours of the event
along with "ALL DA JOOOOS GOT TELEPHONE CALLS FROM MOSSAD---STAY AWAY FROM THE TWIN TOWERS"

how does my post evince "hatred of arabs" ? I refer to history------which repeats
I heard that one from the mouths of muslim children within 24 hours of the event
along with "ALL DA JOOOOS GOT TELEPHONE CALLS FROM MOSSAD---STAY AWAY FROM THE TWIN TOWERS"
zip it w/ your "islamo fascist" talking point dummy:anj_stfu: Gawd but you are a broken record
ahhh.gif

zip it w/ your "islamo fascist" talking point dummy:anj_stfu: Gawd but you are a broken record

the term is very apt. Nazi literature is so prevalent in muslim countries
that after reading that stuff as a child in my very NAZI---- semi rural
suburban town in north east USA---------as soon as I encountered
muslims from south-east asia and some arab countries-------I heard the
same stuff recited chapter and verse. It was amazing-------of that group
virtually none ever read the koran----but they knew stuff written by Goebbels.
I got it from old dusty pamphlets circa 1960 ------and from young medical
school graduates from south east asia ----circa 1970--------same stuff-----
even the lingo

Forum List

Back