Monique Won!

Last edited:
Monique Won!

Did they have to give her 2 or 3 Oscars because she's so big?

Actually she's gotten a lot better looking now that she has lost some weight. She's nasty in the movie though. Not as dramatic of a difference as Charleze Theron in Monster, but she can look kind of sexy if she looses a few more lbs.

Oh, but on Barbara Walters she talked about how she doesn't shave her legs. I dated a black girl like that. She was hot and it wasn't that bad, but I had to break up with her before summer because I couldn't take her around all my white friends on the lake with those harry legs. NO WAY!

Her name is Mo'nique

With that in mind I'm changing my name to: CrusaderF'rank

Fo'shizzle!!

I'm glad Monique won an Oscar. I used to look at her show on BET, The Parkers. I also saw her on the Queens of Comedy and she was very good. But my favorites are the characters from years past. Do any of you remember these shows: Rin Tin Tin, SkyHawk, Flipper, Man from Uncle, Mission Impossible, The FBI, WagonTrain, Rawhide, Gunsmoke, Rifleman, I Spy (with Bill Cosby)I'm telling my age!! Still those were the days when we had QUALITY shows on. I used to look at them on a Black and White televison but I loved them just the same. Life was so very simple and easy back then. I wish the Lord would let us have those days back again...don't you?

Last edited:
Monique Won!

Did they have to give her 2 or 3 Oscars because she's so big?

Actually she's gotten a lot better looking now that she has lost some weight. She's nasty in the movie though. Not as dramatic of a difference as Charleze Theron in Monster, but she can look kind of sexy if she looses a few more lbs.

Oh, but on Barbara Walters she talked about how she doesn't shave her legs. I dated a black girl like that. She was hot and it wasn't that bad, but I had to break up with her before summer because I couldn't take her around all my white friends on the lake with those harry legs. NO WAY!

diapo2aca848793548be8fe6cb4bde578fff2.jpg

Well, having seen the movie. Mo'nique has acting chops that I've not seen before, and having seen them, I hope to see them more often. It's just sad that she's in the past denigrated her talent on such bullshit and racist movies such as "Soul Plane".

Forum List

Back