Monica Crowley Plagiarist

Oh my, she plagiarized her Ph.D. Dissertation, parts of her book and articles in the Washington Times.

Trump Pick Monica Crowley Plagiarized Parts of Her Ph.D. Dissertation
OMG!!!!!

I guess she was really loose with her punctuation as well. She intentionally and with insidious intent failed to use an apostrophe in a contraction.
She needs to step down before she is in office before it's too late.

Yeah, it was just loose punctuation, loser.

"Crowley's announcement came amid reports published by Politico and CNN that she appeared to have plagiarized full sections of her doctoral dissertation in 2000 and her 2012 book, "What The (Bleep) Just Happened?"....
An investigation by CNN's KFile published earlier this month revealed more than 50 places in Crowley's 2012 New York Times best-seller that appear to have been lifted verbatim from a variety of columnists, think tanks, and Wikipedia."""
Monica Crowley bows out amid plagiarism accusations, says she will not join Trump administration

If this were not true, she could sue for libel and resume taking her position with Trump's team.
But she's totally fucked and she knows it.
So she's the 4th shoe to drop from FOX NEWS! Bahahahahaha! I am LOVIN' it, too!

Fox Noise in sharp decline....and they brought it on themselves.
If they had just gone with real journalists instead of a bunch of ex-beauty queens who had to dress up like Las Vegas cocktail waitresses in order to get on air, they'd be able to maintain their ratings.

With all that's wrong in the world, this bothers you????

Maybe you should be asking Trump that question. He's the one who has started a war against the media.
The media has been at war with the right for decades but nobody fought back before. You just aren't used to it. Sorry if it hurts.

You mean no POTUS has tried to take down the 1st Amendment before. You think Obama trampled the Constitution. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Oh, and you're wrong about the media, too. Here's some real information, unlike your diarrhea:

"""Conservative White Men Were A Plurality Of All Guests On The Sunday Shows.
28 percent of all guests on the five Sunday shows were conservative white men, a proportion that was much higher than their progressive -- 12 percent -- and neutral -- 19 percent -- counterparts. White women of any ideology represented 10 percent or less of all guests. Progressive African-American women were just six percent of guests. All other groups were two percent or less of all guests.
9a-sunday-show-2016-gender-ethnic-ideo-guests.png

REPORT: Diversity On The Sunday Shows In 2015

Back to Monica Crowley....She's always offended me for her smug, self-righteous, imperious ways when she's sitting on the set with the smug, self-righteous, imperious Bill O'Reilly. Now we know...she's a fucking fake. And she's not the only one there who is.

Never liked Crowley, can't stand Fux Noise, but I have to say...

I don't remember people being this upset when Joe Biden was caught plagiarizing...

If more Fox Noise followers saw Fox in the title of this thread they would know what it is about. But it IS hard to distinguish the female anchors on Fox since they are dressed and made up to look like 8th Avenue hookers.

I don't remember people being this upset when Joe Biden was caught plagiarizing...

Fox Noise and the Republicans are supposed to be better than the Democrats, remember, dumbass?

I'm unclear as to why you felt the need to call me a dumbass, but I suppose it's has something to do with your mentality...

Neither party is better than the other. They're both fairly lousy...

Fox Noise and the Republicans are supposed to be better than the Democrats, remember, dumbass?

I'm unclear as to why you felt the need to call me a dumbass, but I suppose it's has something to do with your mentality...

You're a biased twit because Biden has nothing to do with this thread, dumbass.

You're a biased twit because Biden has nothing to do with this thread, dumbass.

If by "biased" you mean I treat both sides equally, you bet I am. As for the thread topic, I do believe plagiarism is part of the topic, is it not?

Forum List

Back