Money makes the world go 'round...

Originally posted by Quad
I think something equally stupid to me calling you guys idiots

That's just it, you came in here with guns blaring and calling us names and yet you are the one who came out looking clueless. If you tried to be a bit more civil maybe we wouldn't be shoving the facts down your throat.

I'm going to read the bill to see how the senator on the appropriations committee calculated his numbers, I'm going to read the bill to see how PBS calculated their numbers, I'm going to read the bill to see how robert byrd calculated his numbers, you can opt out if you want!

You stated we didn't know what the funds were FOR. There's nothing to dispute, it's a FACT what they were for.

So, in other words, you're now going to spend hours trying to mince your own words to save face? Don't bother.

And yeah, I watched it debated. I watch lone senators stand up and protest the way the bill was presented, I watched lone senators protest the way the money was distributed, I watched the majority of house democrats approve it anyways and I watched the majority of senate democrats approve it too. I trusted the appropriations committee members when they said their piece more, and I don't remember any republican giving anything but rhetoric about how important it was to pass it the bill - to respond to your "watching c-span" for a day comment.

You really didn't shove anything down my throat until I disputed your MSNBC claim man, and I never denied that I could be proved wrong. If you want to tell me I am mincing words read my post - I said MSNBC is not data and I wont accept fox/cnn/nbc links.

I didn't have a problem accepting that a presentation I saw was a misrepresentation of the bill as soon as Byrd, appropriations chairman himself, confirmed the whitehouse numbers.

I'm not making any claims right now, just disputing what you're saying in your posts.

Congratulations, you were right about me being wrong. See, I said it in a more direct way. More satisfied about being more right now?

You are starting to look pathetic with your 'more' right crap. You made a claim and it was proven to be incorrect. A reasonable person would just admit he misspoke and move on. Good night.

Don't have a problem with the "i am wrong" part. I don't think I've made a single post that's disputed me being wrong!

It's the "you are right" part that is what's harder for me to accept.

the whole point of me pointing out the cspan thing is to engage in a debate and provide you with a basis for attack, not to take a position of infallability. i think it's hard to prove a case that demonstrates wiggling, but that doesn't stop me appearantly!

Quad, will you ever learn your lesson? We'll prove your wrong ten ways till wednesday everytime. I guess you like pain.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Yeah, and Dubbyuh ramrodded an $87 billion dollar tax cut package through Congress.

And the horse-faced geek ain't my guy.

Werent you just complaining that Bush didnt fund the troops? Now you are complaining cause he did. make up your mind!

This is the board of fallacious arguments and misplaced hostility. There's no point in trying to communicate any other way!

you guys should go to this board - these people argue for the same stupid reasons as your morons but they are on the far left.

Dude, Chill. The only hostility on the board is coming from you. You made a fallacious argument and you were called on it and proved wrong. If you can handle it, fine go ahead and leave. We dont need you and your self righteous attitude here if you are going to act like that. But if you want a serious debate on the issues then debate. Just dont start spouting off how everyone but you is stupid and expect to be praised for your insight.

You really didn't shove anything down my throat until I disputed your MSNBC claim man, and I never denied that I could be proved wrong. If you want to tell me I am mincing words read my post - I said MSNBC is not data and I wont accept fox/cnn/nbc links.

Funny, i havent seen you do anything to dispute the information from MSNBC other than to insult everyone on this board for being brainless.

Forum List

Back