Money Doesn't Buy Manners

Mitt Romney has no friggin' manners. And he wonders why people think he is out of touch.

Mitt Romney Isn

This is my favorite part of the story:

That any politician — much less one already battling a reputation for being out of touch — would ever vocalize such thoughts, in front of voters, on camera, is absolutely baffling. Who cares if it might be a cookie from 7-Eleven? Just eat the fucking cookie. Or, at the very least, don't go out of your way to insult it. But the evidence is mounting that Romney just can't help it. He has no filter, no ear for what he sounds like in the company of Normals. Which is a pretty unfortunate condition, for a presidential candidate.

HAHA!!! Really!!!

It's a behavior most Republicans relate to.

Did any of you rw's read what the small business owner/baker said? He said he wanted the very best for this man and that he worked to make sure they were his best.

I think that's very poignant. That man is a rw too and he wanted to put his best foot forward and be able to later say that mittens ate his cookies. He's just a lowly, get up at 5 in the morning baker to make the donuts and he felt honored to present his product to the man who could (**shudder**) be the next president of the United States and he got slapped in the face for his efforts.

NO BIG DEAL you say?

For him, it was.

Why can't rw's ever feel for others?

Put yourself in his place.
It certainly was; he's raking in record sales, now. I'm sure he just hates Romney for that.

So the fuck what? I lived in France for years and never once ate horse meat. You know why I didn't? Because I'm an American and that is not normal fare for me. It's beyond not normal, it is repulsive to most Americans.

And, I STILL wouldn't eat it.
Obama was a child at the time. I once ate goat at that age, but never had before or since.
And, as a child, I still would not have eaten it. It's repulsive in our culture. Never. He's an American kid, right?

And to clarify, I'm not blaming him because he was a kid; I just find that very odd.

As usual, the rw's hold the NINE YEAR OLD President Obama up against the ADULT Mittens.

And, Obama at nine years old is more human and a better man than Mittens could ever hope to be.

Give it up, rw's. You're stuck with a cold fish robot who has said he would put his dog through the same torture again AND that the only reason he has no illegals working on his lawns is that he's running for president.

Did any of you rw's read what the small business owner/baker said? He said he wanted the very best for this man and that he worked to make sure they were his best.

I think that's very poignant. That man is a rw too and he wanted to put his best foot forward and be able to later say that mittens ate his cookies. He's just a lowly, get up at 5 in the morning baker to make the donuts and he felt honored to present his product to the man who could (**shudder**) be the next president of the United States and he got slapped in the face for his efforts.

NO BIG DEAL you say?

For him, it was.

It certainly was; he's raking in record sales, now. I'm sure he just hates Romney for that.

IOW, you didn't see the interview but you know exactly what he thought and felt.

Obama was a child at the time. I once ate goat at that age, but never had before or since.
And, as a child, I still would not have eaten it. It's repulsive in our culture. Never. He's an American kid, right?

And to clarify, I'm not blaming him because he was a kid; I just find that very odd.

As usual, the rw's hold the NINE YEAR OLD President Obama up against the ADULT Mittens.

No, dear. I'm responding to an asinine post. Do try to follow.

But, that's exactly what you are doing in the rest of YOUR post. Thanks for the irony. :thup:

And, Obama at nine years old is more human and a better man than Mittens could ever hope to be.

Give it up, rw's. You're stuck with a cold fish robot who has said he would put his dog through the same torture again AND that the only reason he has no illegals working on his lawns is that he's running for president.

See Obama and Alinsky...Marx...:badgrin:

NO BIG DEAL you say?

For him, it was.

IOW, you didn't see the interview but you know exactly what he thought and felt.
The words I wrote are exactly what I said. Do they confuse you?

I'll try again. For the baker, it WAS a big deal (so, in case you missed it, I bolded that part and agree with you). He is capitalizing on this and making money (that's from the articles...you should try to read them).

:cuckoo:

I suppose since Duddly is insisting - let's compare Romney's not eating a cookie to Obama eating dog.

Again, someone did not eat a cookie and someone else ate a dog.

Child or not.

Not eating a cookie and eating a dog.

But, this GOP War on Cookies (TM) has been officially trademarked by me, so I'm going to promote it. :thup:

I suppose since Duddly is insisting - let's compare Romney's not eating a cookie to Obama eating dog.

Child or not.

But, this GOP War on Cookies (TM) has been officially trademarked by me, so I'm going to promote it. :thup:
:lol:

Scortched Earth...is Statism...
icon10.gif

Child or not.

So........if you don't have cookies, and the only food is dog, what do you do, starve or hold to your dogmatic ways about which animals to eat?

Eskimos ate dogs as well. Will you demonize them too?

NO BIG DEAL you say?

For him, it was.

He's capitalizing on Romney's gaffe. He doesn't hate Romney, he's laughing at Romney.

NO BIG DEAL you say?

For him, it was.

He's capitalizing on Romney's gaffe. He doesn't hate Romney, he's laughing at Romney.
I would be laughing at Romney, but I'm laughing more at the GOP War on Cookies (TM).

This is important shit, you know.

:lmao:

When he tries to be funny, he steps in it. He's not funny. He's not personable. He's not warm. Nor will he be.

Personally, I don't give a crap. Sense of humor or warmth are just not high on my list of priorities, especially considering the shit hole we're in. But isn't there someone telling him he's not a comedian?

Don't you think that if you're running for president, the local officials are going to bring the best of what their town has to offer?

Besides, I was taught that good manners dictate that you should at least try ONE, smile and nod, and then say thank you. If you don't like them, don't eat another.

You SHOULDN'T insult the people bringing you things.

In addition to the verbal insult, he was looking at the cookies with this distateful look on his face like they were covered in dirt.

:clap2: Way to talk about the IMPORTANT issues! Lol!

Why, thank you!!! It IS an important issue. It shows exactly one of the reasons he will not win. He is an insensitive jerk. Do you get that those cookies were really important to the townfolk??? And not only did he not eat them, but he insulted them!!! Probably that's over your head, huh???

Anyone who would find this to be an important issue that would cause them not to vote for someone, is most likely someone to stoopid to read and has never actually voted in their life. But if you find it important, by all means have the van swing by and pick you up on election day. They will give you a dead registered voter's ID to use.

I did not expect you to get it. It's way over your head.

Forum List

Back