Mo'ne Davis has already done more for Race Relations than 50 years of Rev Al.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
To use the appropriate baseball metaphor, Mo'ne knocked it out of the park. It would have been so easy for her to not reach out, to take Joey Casselberry's dumb remarks personally. But she didn't. Instead she did something remarkable, something well beyond her years. She brushed off the remarks and actually is trying to diffuse the situation, trying to get Casselberry back into baseball and trying to get Bloomberg University to do the right thing. She is a super athlete obviously but she showed she is an even better person.

She didnt do anything for race relations. She did it for herself. White people get overwhelmed when Black people forgive their disrespectful comments. I think the point is that Mo'ne knows that the fat white kid doesnt have much of a future and will soon be a trailer park dweller.

don't know or care about Race Relations but the girl did good 'MMike' !!

She didnt do anything for race relations. She did it for herself. White people get overwhelmed when Black people forgive their disrespectful comments. I think the point is that Mo'ne knows that the fat white kid doesnt have much of a future and will soon be a trailer park dweller.

I'm naive enough to believe that what she said was sincere. As for Casselberry maybe he won't go pro, but it's damn hard to make any college team and he doesn't deserve to have that taken away for an ignorant tweet.

Forum List

Back