Monday Night Football

Pretty awesome game by the Pats...they are a Special Team.

I alway wondered why the went to all their games in this.

ShortBus.jpg

My best friend is from Boston, and he called me tonight from the ESPN Club in Walt Disney World drunk off his ass hootin' and hollerin' about his Pats.:lol:

My best friend is from Boston, and he called me tonight from the ESPN Club in Walt Disney World drunk off his ass hootin' and hollerin' about his Pats.:lol:

What kind of best friend would go to Disney World and not bring you?

Maybe you should start questioning to which friends you should be awarding superlatives...like BEST.

The last time I was in Disney World was in October 2004. I was in Pleasure Island on the last day of my trip, and I had a great time...but I returned to the hotel to find out that the Red Sox had lost 19-8 to the Yankees in the ALCS. I returned home melancholic.

The Sox did not lose again that season...

The last time I was in Disney World was in October 2004. I was in Pleasure Island on the last day of my trip, and I had a great time...but I returned to the hotel to find out that the Red Sox had lost 19-8 to the Yankees in the ALCS. I returned home melancholic.

The Sox did not lose again that season...

Hey, I was there in October '04 to attend Spooktacular. It was fun, but December is better.

Forum List

Back