Monday night Football/ worst officiating ive seen in years

S.D. vs. K.C.? Meh!

I have it on as background sound while I download a movie, then I'll prolly just turn it off.

Edit Sidebar: In 1987(?) when I was stationed at Whiteman AFB, I had tickets to see [email protected]. but I came down with a mild case of food poisoning the day before the game so I missed it! I think back then it was different stadium with Astro-Turf?

Edit Edit: I just googled the Chiefs schedule and it was November 22nd, 1987. Must have been a Birthday present to myself! They ended up getting plastered 23-3 anyway, would have been a real snoozefest.

Last edited:
  • Banned
SD just got robbed of a touchdown on another complete bullshit call. These new rules and crappy calls are ruining a once great game.

Yes its a great game,but soccer is great my team in the English Championship had a win Sunday Brighton 2v0 Barnsley......GO BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION:clap2::clap2:theliq:cool:
Well Grampa you could watch the GREATEST FOOTBALL CODE IN THE WORLD,AFL,Australian Rules Football,it will NOT dissappoint..steve:clap2::clap2:
SD just got robbed of a touchdown on another complete bullshit call. These new rules and crappy calls are ruining a once great game.

Forum List

Back