Monday Night Football halftime GARBAGE show?

I bet against a guy who picked 5 games ,all losers Pitt was my 5th win
The Steelers crowd was dead at times when I checked the game out. Near total silence. Not Pittsburgh like.

thats cause they sense they are on the decline and going downhill and their enemy the Browns are on the rise.:biggrin: they are not accostomed to 0 and 3 starts.:lmao:

That may be the sense of the fans in Pittsburgh, but the performance on Monday evening of the new guy should be giving them new hope.
They beat Cincy...?? BFD

The Steelers crowd was dead at times when I checked the game out. Near total silence. Not Pittsburgh like.

thats cause they sense they are on the decline and going downhill and their enemy the Browns are on the rise.:biggrin: they are not accostomed to 0 and 3 starts.:lmao:

That may be the sense of the fans in Pittsburgh, but the performance on Monday evening of the new guy should be giving them new hope.
They beat Cincy...?? BFD

They just didn't beat them, they beat them fairly consistently. And Cincinnati is pretty good, they almost beat Pittsburgh for the wildcard except for Mr. Burfict's flagrant foul against AB.

They beat Cincy...?? BFD

They just didn't beat them, they beat them fairly consistently. And Cincinnati is pretty good, they almost beat Pittsburgh for the wildcard except for Mr. Burfict's flagrant foul against AB.

They beat Cincy...?? BFD

Pretty good??? They're now 0-4

They beat Cincy...?? BFD

They beat Cincy...?? BFD

Pretty good??? They're now 0-4
:2up::abgg2q.jpg::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

What the literal fuck is this shit?
Glamorizing crack heads now?

It totally sucked eggs. Just like most of the SB Halftimes anymore. Who the hell were those punks anyway rapping on a school bus with that BRAIN-DEAD shit? And just who does ESPN (European Sports Penis Network) think their target audience is? Kids?

Fortunately I time shift all my programming so just fast forwarded over that rubbish.

Forum List

Back