Monday = National Empty Chair Day!!!

EmptyChair.jpg

My taxes (taken from my business AFTER other taxes, BTW) paid for those roads

Your taxes, and everyone else's. Thanks for proving Obama's point.

Awesome! That means your bank can let me make withdrawls from your account. Cool. Before you protest, we are all in this together...

And this is why Romney is failing. Because they only thing that the right has to offer is stupid shit like this. If you can't comprehend the difference between taxes and personally owned money, then you shouldn't bother to even talk.

Your taxes, and everyone else's. Thanks for proving Obama's point.

Awesome! That means your bank can let me make withdrawls from your account. Cool. Before you protest, we are all in this together...

And this is why Romney is failing. Because they only thing that the right has to offer is stupid shit like this. If you can't comprehend the difference between taxes and personally owned money, then you shouldn't bother to even talk.

That is sort of the point. The left makes no such distinction.

It was the roads and bridges that caused Solyndra to fail....

:lol:

This was great..........millions of Americans flipping the finger at the president............WITH AN EMPTY CHAIR.:rock::rock::2up:

Brilliant!!!!

And doesnt it say it all? This guy has spent 4 years representing the few. He could not give a flying fuck about the average American. He wants nothing and I mean nothing to do with what most of us feel pride about in our country. If a president is suppossed to represent his country, than indeed, an empty chair is a perfect illustration of fAiL in the last 4 years...........and he's going down hard in November with 240 electoral votes MAX!!! Lets face it........if you are the Democrat incumbent and are neck and neck in Wisconsin on September 1st, you're a fuck up.:slap:

ACutting20lifeguard20chair20AI138820Diana20_xlarge.jpg

It was the roads and bridges that caused Solyndra to fail....

:lol:

House my friend.............love the avatar. Roll it right up to election day!!!:D ANd make sure to be in here on election night...........I'll have you rolling with tons of salt in the wound Photobucket Classics. Like this...................

Timeobama.png

Its gonna be a fucking hoot!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back