Moms and Pets

T

TheEnemyWithin

I don't know what it is about moms, they are either total animal freaks or go maniacal when they see a cat hair on the carpet. Why is that, moms???

TheEnemyWithin said:
I don't know what it is about moms, they are either total animal freaks or go maniacal when they see a cat hair on the carpet. Why is that, moms???

WEll,I am one of the animal freaks,but also one of the ones that doesn't want hair on my carpet!!! I love animals and you just have to work hard to keep things clean. We have 2 dogs which I don't find to be too messy,just a little bit of hair here and there,and a messy kitchen floor when they come in and it's raining outside. Cats,are a different story. All boils down to if they are going to use the litter box or not. I think some moms work hard to have a nice place and maybe just know what kind of damage an animal can do,but if you take good care of them,it shouldn't get too messy.

Mr. P said:
Krisy...clean your PM box..And how was the Candy recipe?

I've been trying! I went throught and checked delete on all the pm's,but it's still not cleaned out!!! I'll try again. I've got the candy recipe down,but haven't made them yet. I will probably make some this weekend and some closer to Christmas. It sounds totally delish!!!!

I have 4 cats and the hair isn't to bad as long as you vacum regularly.

Oh and Krisy I sure hope you are saving me some of that candy!!!

khafley said:
I have 4 cats and the hair isn't to bad as long as you vacum regularly.

Oh and Krisy I sure hope you are saving me some of that candy!!!

I will,I promise!!!!!!

Well I am one of those that don't like animals. They are too much work. I have seen so many people who have animals and keep them chained up outside and never seem to give them any love or care. I had a neighbor once who had 4 dogs. He keep them in a pen in the back yard. The pen whas just big enough for (no more than) 2. I never saw him take them out for exercise or pet them or anything. People like that should not have pets.

Either you love them or you leave them alone, like me.

i have two cats and a dog and i love all of then they are like my kids ,i give them love and atention, i feel if you can,t love and take care of the animals then you don,t really need them ,they can bring so much joy , and they are company, when you are home alone, they don,t talk back , and if you are upset they are there for you ,

angelblue said:
i have two cats and a dog and i love all of then they are like my kids ,i give them love and atention, i feel if you can,t love and take care of the animals then you don,t really need them ,they can bring so much joy , and they are company, when you are home alone, they don,t talk back , and if you are upset they are there for you ,

Don't talk back huh, what, are you insinuating that your children talk back to you! Mother? :laugh:

KLee said:
Don't talk back huh, what, are you insinuating that your children talk back to you! Mother? :laugh:

yeah thats what she said!!! her CHILDREN dont listen!!!!!!!! ha ha ha! :blowup:

Forum List

Back