'Mommy, I'm OK but all my friends are dead'

Horrific that a child would have to cope with that

Hard to imagine what they have to deal with now. How can they understand what adults don't? Its impossible for any of us to understand little babies with "multiple" gun shots because the shooter had a semi-automatic/30 round magazine.

And, on the other side of the world, little Chinese babies having to cope with (single) non-lethal knife wounds. Those children are suffering too but at least they get to live.

Wow.. you'll politicize pretty much anything huh?

I'm STUNNED at the lows some people will stoop to get their agenda out there front & center!

You hypocrites on the left are sick!!

Last edited:
Horrific that a child would have to cope with that

Hard to imagine what they have to deal with now. How can they understand what adults don't? Its impossible for any of us to understand little babies with "multiple" gun shots because the shooter had a semi-automatic/30 round magazine.

And, on the other side of the world, little Chinese babies having to cope with (single) non-lethal knife wounds. Those children are suffering too but at least they get to live.

So I guess you are fine with 15 round magazines?.....
He would only need 2 seconds to swap that out. :eusa_eh:

No, I am not fine with assault weopons having flooded our nation. Every crazy that wants one can find one.

Require the same license for the assault weopons as for fully automatic weopons. And if you are caught outside your home with the gun and no license, the gun is confiscated and destroyed, and you spend jail time, and wear the label felon for the rest of your life.

So much courage from the adults who tried so hard to help, to save the children. And, now this - a little girl who played dead.

There is just no end to this horror.

One thing is certain: the lamestream media will do everything in it's power to make sure there is no end to it.

And it will continue to happen until we protect our children.

For as long as America clings to its gun culture, this will continue to happen. More guns won't solve the problem - it will make it worse, and I guess you would want to solve that problem with yet more guns.

thanks for the left wing platitudes. We sure need more of that in this forum!

So much courage from the adults who tried so hard to help, to save the children. And, now this - a little girl who played dead.

There is just no end to this horror.

One thing is certain: the lamestream media will do everything in it's power to make sure there is no end to it.

And the NRA puppet Republican party will chant in unison.......move along, nothing to see here

No, I am not fine with assault weopons having flooded our nation. Every crazy that wants one can find one.

Require the same license for the assault weopons as for fully automatic weopons. And if you are caught outside your home with the gun and no license, the gun is confiscated and destroyed, and you spend jail time, and wear the label felon for the rest of your life.

Go fuck yourself. Stalin and Hitler loved nitwits like you.

when you manage to repeal the 2nd amendment, and possibly the rest of the Bill of Rights along with it, perhaps someone will consider your idiot schemes.

Last edited:

Go fuck yourself. Stalin and Hitler loved a nitwits like you.

when you manage to repeal the 2nd amendment, and possible the rest of the Bill of Rights along with it, perhaps someone consider your idiot schemes.

are you for voter Id?

when you manage to repeal the 2nd amendment, and possible the rest of the Bill of Rights along with it, perhaps someone consider your idiot schemes.

are you for voter Id?

Of course. Only people who support voter fraud and disenfranchising all legitimate voters could possibly be against voter ID.

are you for voter Id?

Of course. Only people who support voter fraud and disenfranchising all legitimate voters could possibly be against voter ID.

so you are for a license in order to vote basically,but against a Id in order to have these weapons, and thus treat them like full-autos. Which doesn't ban them, just makes them harder to get.

not really consistent honestly, and having the opinion that you need a license to have this special gun really isn't that extreme when you take an honest look at it.

are you for voter Id?

so you are for a license in order to vote basically,but against a Id in order to have these weapons, and thus treat them like full-autos. Which doesn't ban them, just makes them harder to get.

You don't need a license to vote, just an ID. there aren't any conditions place on who can get an ID, but you want to place conditions on who can own a gun. For all intents and purposes, fully automatic weapons are banned, so your claim is horseshit.

not really consistent honestly, and having the opinion that you need a license to have this special gun really isn't that extreme when you take an honest look at it.

There's nothing "special" about semi-automatic weapons. Most hunting rifles are semi-autos. furthermore, the 2nd amendment doesn't make exceptions for fully-automatic weapons. those should be legal as well.

The 2nd amendment says "shall not be infringed." Any limitation is an infringement.

Forum List

Back