'Mommy, I'm OK but all my friends are dead'

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Sandy Hook School Girl Plays Dead, Survives Elementary Shooting; Pastor Jim Solomon Recounts Story (VIDEO)

When little children play "let's pretend," the stakes should never be so high.

When killer Adam Lanza brought terror to Sandy Hook Elementary school, one 6-year-old girl had the wit to play dead and save herself from the horrific fate of her classmates.

So much courage from the adults who tried so hard to help, to save the children. And, now this - a little girl who played dead.

There is just no end to this horror.

Horrific that a child would have to cope with that

Hard to imagine what they have to deal with now. How can they understand what adults don't? Its impossible for any of us to understand little babies with "multiple" gun shots because the shooter had a semi-automatic/30 round magazine.

And, on the other side of the world, little Chinese babies having to cope with (single) non-lethal knife wounds. Those children are suffering too but at least they get to live.

Hard to imagine what they have to deal with now. How can they understand what adults don't? Its impossible for any of us to understand little babies with "multiple" gun shots because the shooter had a semi-automatic/30 round magazine.

And, on the other side of the world, little Chinese babies having to cope with (single) non-lethal knife wounds. Those children are suffering too but at least they get to live.

Wow.. you'll politicize pretty much anything huh?

And it will continue to happen until we protect our children.

For as long as America clings to its gun culture, this will continue to happen. More guns won't solve the problem - it will make it worse, and I guess you would want to solve that problem with yet more guns.

For as long as America clings to its gun culture, this will continue to happen. More guns won't solve the problem - it will make it worse, and I guess you would want to solve that problem with yet more guns.

less guns wont solve the problem either noomi.

Sandy Hook School Girl Plays Dead, Survives Elementary Shooting; Pastor Jim Solomon Recounts Story (VIDEO)

When killer Adam Lanza brought terror to Sandy Hook Elementary school, one 6-year-old girl had the wit to play dead and save herself from the horrific fate of her classmates.

So much courage from the adults who tried so hard to help, to save the children. And, now this - a little girl who played dead.

smart little girl....she saved her own life. It will be sad for her dealing with survivors guilt.

We already know that more guns do not keep us safe.

Just the opposite is obviously true.

So I guess you are fine with 15 round magazines?.....
He would only need 2 seconds to swap that out. :eusa_eh:

We already know that more guns do not keep us safe.

Just the opposite is obviously true.

Really? We know that? You opinion that, but you dont know that.

Less mentally unbalanced and disturbed people running loose in the population... will keep us safer.

fewer

Thanks.
That was bugging me too.

And, its more than an "opinion". Its fact based on past shootings.

All of us know there are more guns in more homes than ever before. And, there is the equivalent of a mass shooting every single day.

Those guns do not save lives. They take lives. And, there's no way you can prove otherwise.

We have 270 million guns for a population of 315 million people. Almost a gun for every person. I don't see those guns saving many lives. What I see is an ever escalating death toll.

We have 270 million guns for a population of 315 million people. Almost a gun for every person. I don't see those guns saving many lives. What I see is an ever escalating death toll.

What i see is the ever escalating detachment with a moral compass of young people.

Its very obvious that if more guns was the answer, we would not be seeing more than 30 murders every single day and those babies would be opening their presents on xmas morning.

Violence begets violence.

That child could grow up to share her courage to survive with other people. What a great young lady she is. She outsmarted a genius against all odds. That's a parent's pride and joy child.

My deepest condolences to all the families and children who lost friends, children, loved ones, teachers and playmates. :huddle:

Forum List

Back