Mom...

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
When I was 12, my mother gave me the best advice about women I have ever heard and I kind of blew her off.

Assuming she had your best interests at heart, do you wish you had listened to your mother more often?

I wish I would have listened to her quite a bit, she was right on the money just the other day. :(

When I was 12, my mother gave me the best advice about women I have ever heard and I kind of blew her off.

Assuming she had your best interests at heart, do you wish you had listened to your mother more often?

I wish she'd just come right out and told me: "DON'T MARRY THAT WITCH!"

But I probably would have ignored her.:tongue:

I did listen to Mom. And I learned the be nice to girls rule in High School. See, in grade school there was this girl named Vickie. She was a little chubby, wore glasses and frumpy dresses. I wasn't rude to her, but I wasn't exactly nice either. We lost touch after grade school. I saw her again in High School. She had become curvy, had big beautiful eyes and flowing blonde hair. Looked like a jeans model. I saw her and said, "Vickie! Remember me?" She said, "Yes." And kept walking.

Lesson learned. I've been a perfect gentleman every since.

I did listen to Mom. And I learned the be nice to girls rule in High School. See, in grade school there was this girl named Vickie. She was a little chubby, wore glasses and frumpy dresses. I wasn't rude to her, but I wasn't exactly nice either. We lost touch after grade school. I saw her again in High School. She had become curvy, had big beautiful eyes and flowing blonde hair. Looked like a jeans model. I saw her and said, "Vickie! Remember me?" She said, "Yes." And kept walking.

Lesson learned. I've been a perfect gentleman every since.

How'd ya get the name 'Lucky', Dan? :eusa_whistle:

I wish I had listened to my Dad sooner than I did. A wise man he is

:ack-1: Is the secret to World Peace listening to our parents?!?!

Ass-U-Me-ing that is, that they have our best interests at heart...​

When do the next Nobel come out? I could use a million bucks... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back