Mom Pleads Guilty to Hosting Sex Parties

Mr. P said:
The power of testosterone an these :boobies:is overwhelming! Yes, even for an adult. Remember the bar-room saying..."Go ugly early"?:D

boobies are great...but ya gotta have a face and bod to match...my saying was go late and go cute!
;)

I think there are probably quite a few 15 - 17 year olds out there who really don't care where they get it from.

Plus...they were probably singing "Stacey's Mom" to themselves the whole time.

GotZoom said:
I think there are probably quite a few 15 - 17 year olds out there who really don't care where they get it from.

Plus...they were probably singing "Stacey's Mom" to themselves the whole time.
That has been my whole point..

-=d=- said:
ugh...:(

cool%20mom.jpg
easy on her guys---the photogragher didn't get her best "side". :halo:

Mr. P said:
Hell no they weren't victims...They were normal HS teen boys with a constant hard-on..I think we can all agree to that, and when you see the pic of this women, you know it's true. They found a warm place to put it, so they did. It ain't like it doesn't happen ALL the time (at least in dreams). In this case some dumb ass told his mom and screwed it up for everyone..I bet he's gay and not invited to anymore parties!:laugh:

To be honest i think that the young women are not victims either. If they are consentually agreeing to sex, then they are not victims. Now to clarify, if this were reversed (Dad having sex with 14-17 year old girls NOT any younger) you know that the Holy hell would break loose. The man would be castrated, then tagged and labeled as a sex offender anywhere he went for the rest of his life.

But how are girls excused as victims but young boys are just walking hard-ons? Some of the girls ive seen today are just as horny as the boys. They dress like sluts, have sex with any guy thats willing (which is most guys), and think nothing of the consequences. These girls are the problem IMO. Boys have always been horny little animals. Its our nature. But women are supposed to be the ones to choose the right man and settle with him. Girls today are out of control. Is it MTV? Brittany? Christina? Who knows. But they are by no means victims.

insein said:

But how are girls excused as victims but young boys are just walking hard-ons? Some of the girls ive seen today are just as horny as the boys. They dress like sluts, have sex with any guy thats willing (which is most guys), and think nothing of the consequences.....
Welcome to the society of double standards.

Pssssttt, it's been around for a loooonnnng time. ;)

I am NOT guilty! I have never hosted a sex party!

Oh... and it was a bad hair day, OKAY? Everyone has them! Sheesh!

;)

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

Forum List

Back