Mom Pleads Guilty to Hosting Sex Parties

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Mom Pleads Guilty to Hosting Sex Parties

GOLDEN, Colo. - A woman who told police she wanted to be a "cool mom" pleaded guilty to sexual assault charges Monday for having sex with high school boys at parties where authorities said she supplied drugs and alcohol.

Silvia Johnson, 40, pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and nine felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. As part of a plea agreement, prosecutors dropped two counts of distribution of methamphetamine.

"She described herself as a `cool mom,'" Detective R.J. Vander Veen wrote in the affidavit. He said Johnson told investigators "she was never popular with classmates in high school and now began `feeling like one of the group.'"

Prosecutors did not recommend a sentence, but each sexual assault count carries up to two years in prison, and each count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor carries up to six years, district attorney's spokeswoman Pam Russell said.

Johnson, who is free on bail, held parties for the boys almost weekly between October 2003 and October 2004, authorities said. She was accused of providing drugs and alcohol to eight boys and having sex with five of them.

Police said the investigation began after one of the boys told his mother about the encounters, and she reported it to authorities.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050725/ap_on_re_us/mom_sex_parties_2

So this pedophile gets off easy....

No registering as a sex offender....

No prohibitions from being around children.....

And certainly.... no jail time.....

To use a pun, she basically got away with murder (well, pedophilia and drug dealing anyway)

Gee.... where do the liberal idiots on this board have to say about this? If this case involved a Catholic Priest, we'd be hearing "cover-up", "collusion", "negligence"....

but when a liberal, idiot judge hands this type of decision down..... a deafening silence from the Leftist Self-Appointed Guardians of Children!

And, of course, you won't hear anything, because....

A) The offender is a woman, and as we all know, women are an oppressed group of people in this country. Anyway, she probably had PMS, or some other NOW sanctioned mental disorder. Given enough time, she will be given permission by the same courts to marry one of her victims. This is the same court that is supposed to be looking "after the best interests of the children" or some grandiose sounding platitude (or the more popular term is "BULL$H17").

B) There is no opportunity to attack religion, or more specifically, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. So why bother thumping your chest or making a public displace of self righteous outrage?

C) The decision was handed down BY A JUDGE. A member of the judiciary, as we all know (or at least, the Left tells us) possess the wisdom of freaking Solomon! A judge who has no biases at all (except his own), makes absolutely no mistakes.... why judges are GOD!

And stupid us, the unwashed masses should be darn grateful for having this bastions of intellect and wisdom to watch over us! And don't you dare think or say otherwise (especially in a courtroom) or he'll have you thrown in jail for contempt!

Hey, remember it is harmful to expose kids to prayer and the word G-O-D (the ACLU tells us this all the time), but a 40 year old female sexual predator who deals drugs to minors so that she can have sex with them? NO PROBLEM!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
KarlMarx said:
So this pedophile gets off easy....

No registering as a sex offender....

No prohibitions from being around children.....

And certainly.... no jail time.....

To use a pun, she basically got away with murder (well, pedophilia and drug dealing anyway)

Gee.... where do the liberal idiots on this board have to say about this? If this case involved a Catholic Priest, we'd be hearing "cover-up", "collusion", "negligence"....

but when a liberal, idiot judge hands this type of decision down..... a deafening silence from the Leftist Self-Appointed Guardians of Children!

And, of course, you won't hear anything, because....

A) The offender is a woman, and as we all know, women are an oppressed group of people in this country. Anyway, she probably had PMS, or some other NOW sanctioned mental disorder. Given enough time, she will be given permission by the same courts to marry one of her victims. This is the same court that is supposed to be looking "after the best interests of the children" or some grandiose sounding platitude (or the more popular term is "BULL$H17").

B) There is no opportunity to attack religion, or more specifically, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. So why bother thumping your chest or making a public displace of self righteous outrage?

C) The decision was handed down BY A JUDGE. A member of the judiciary, as we all know (or at least, the Left tells us) possess the wisdom of freaking Solomon! A judge who has no biases at all (except his own), makes absolutely no mistakes.... why judges are GOD!

And stupid us, the unwashed masses should be darn grateful for having this bastions of intellect and wisdom to watch over us! And don't you dare think or say otherwise (especially in a courtroom) or he'll have you thrown in jail for contempt!

Hey, remember it is harmful to expose kids to prayer and the word G-O-D (the ACLU tells us this all the time), but a 40 year old female sexual predator who deals drugs to minors so that she can have sex with them? NO PROBLEM!!!!!

Are you blind? I think your brail monitor has a few extra bumps on it. She's facing nearly 60 years in prison, she hasn't been sentenced yet. It was a nice rant though.

C'mon, people are always whining that parents are not involved in their children's schooling. Here she is trying to help out with sex ed and everyone is in a tizzie. :cry: :bye1:

They don't mention whether her own kids are male or female, and whether or not they got to watch mom help the other kids with their homework. :puke:

She'll probably make a million dollars when Oliver Stone makes a movie about her life.

MissileMan said:
Are you blind? I think your brail monitor has a few extra bumps on it. She's facing nearly 60 years in prison, she hasn't been sentenced yet. It was a nice rant though.
You're right, I had my seeing eye dog Snoopy read the story to me...

Sixty Years?!?!?? Pfffffft..... that'll be the day!!!! OK, I concede, maybe she'll get jail time, (but I'll say about 3-5 years max), then the kid glove treatment by the judiciary... after all, she's a single mom!

Not only that, she's OUT ON BAIL?!?!?!? What for? So that she can nail another kid? Haven't they ever heard of Mary Kay Lateurneau? I doubt that male pedophiles get treated this well (and shouldn't, but neither should the female ones)

ugh...:(

cool%20mom.jpg

-=d=- said:
15-17? I'd bet those boys aren't victims in the least...well, unless she...

...had to give them drugs? ;)
Hell no they weren't victims...They were normal HS teen boys with a constant hard-on..I think we can all agree to that, and when you see the pic of this women, you know it's true. They found a warm place to put it, so they did. It ain't like it doesn't happen ALL the time (at least in dreams). In this case some dumb ass told his mom and screwed it up for everyone..I bet he's gay and not invited to anymore parties!:laugh:

nucular said:
C'mon, people are always whining that parents are not involved in their children's schooling. Here she is trying to help out with sex ed and everyone is in a tizzie. :cry: :bye1:

They don't mention whether her own kids are male or female, and whether or not they got to watch mom help the other kids with their homework. :puke:

She'll probably make a million dollars when Oliver Stone makes a movie about her life.

Yeah. And muggings are a grassroots approach to income redistribution!

First of all, eww... I wasn't even attracted to 15 year old boys when I was 15.

I hope this woman does have to register as a sex offender, because that is exactly what she is, whether the boys "wanted it" or not.

Abbey Normal said:
First of all, eww... I wasn't even attracted to 15 year old boys when I was 15.

I hope this woman does have to register as a sex offender, because that is exactly what she is, whether the boys "wanted it" or not.
She probably will be..And the boys should have been nailing the teen girls in the backseat
at the drive-in..like in the good old days..:D

no1tovote4 said:
It would take some serious beer goggles to make that look sexually appetizing!

:eek:
LOL..I agree, but I would dare say, those that have sex with the lights on, are greatly outnumbered by those who don't. Especially horny HS teen boys, who are as I said above, just looking for a warm place to put it... ;)

Mr. P said:
LOL..I agree, but I would dare say, those that have sex with the lights on, are greatly outnumbered by those who don't. Especially horny HS teen boys, who are as I said above, just looking for a warm place to put it... ;)

but you are forgetting Mr.P that they saw her before the lights went out!Even nightmares are forbidden fruit...sorta speak........ :dunno:

archangel said:
but you are forgetting Mr.P that they saw her before the lights went out!Even nightmares are forbidden fruit...sorta speak........ :dunno:
The power of testosterone an these :boobies:is overwhelming! Yes, even for an adult. Remember the bar-room saying..."Go ugly early"?:D

Forum List

Back