Mom Orders daughters out of car and drives off.

3 miles from home in their own hometown?

And the police are involved why?

Let's see ...if the kids walked at a normal pace (say 3 miles an hour) they'd have made it home in sixty minutes.

She left them in the business district of WHITE PLAINS, for goodness sakes.

It wasn't like she dropped them off in Africa.

Let's see ...if the kids walked at a normal pace (say 3 miles an hour) they'd have made it home in sixty minutes.

LIBERALS run the place. Hell if you raise your voice and someone complains you would be visited by Child protective services. Not to mention she is well to do and Obama has made it clear, the well to do are fair game for the Mob.

LIBERALS run the place. Hell if you raise your voice and someone complains you would be visited by Child protective services. Not to mention she is well to do and Obama has made it clear, the well to do are fair game for the Mob.

Ass.

Government - Mayor Joseph M. Delfino (Rep)

I don't think it was a good idea. Lots and lots of predators within a mile of home. Lots.

o get over it....i tossed mine out of the car more than once...he was a hard learner....i might it was toss his ass out of the car or kill his ass inside the car....if child services would do their jobs and not harass parents who "spank" kids then maybe we wouldnt see starved kids who had seen social services..my son threatened me with calling them one time...i told him it would take them 20 minutes to get here and i would be stomping his ass into the ground that entire 20 minutes...then ss would take him and put him in foster care..and my ass wasnt a good enough parent to get him back...he starts crying and tells me they told him to say that in school....you know that damned teacher looked like no one had ever said fuck to her...i was at the school the next day...

I've done this to my two boys before. But I did go back to pick them up. I'm not certain leaving them would have been the smartest thing to do.

a....you, a paid someone, is not telling me how to raise my child

b... if there aint blood or broken bones, no real harm done..we all lived thru being switched

c... my child does not and never will threaten me...

d.. lie to me ...i got a wicked right hand....

and guess what my 26 yr old son still loves me....i am not his friend....i am his parent....
it is damned easy to be a sorry parent...its a lot harder to take the time and energy to be a good one...

shit i bet the spoiled things had money for a cab

I've done this to my two boys before. But I did go back to pick them up. I'm not certain leaving them would have been the smartest thing to do.

whoosie!

i never went back...i will admit to one time...it was cold outside...i did call his father and tell him where he could find his son.

I think the mom wasn't real smart about this.... too many things can happen to kids alone now...

when do you think government has the right to protect kids... before birth??

(sorry, ravi and strolling ... not directed at you, but my initial take on this is I do disagree with you on this one).

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

And the fact that I'm a liberal (according to your POV, at least) and think this issue is much ado about nothing doesn't in any way effect your beliefs about what liberalism and liberals are, does it?

I'd tell you that you were a walking cognitive dissonance, except you seem so comfortably holding wildly conflicting views like this.

Must be nice to live in a world of such absolutes.

o hell in retrospect so do i...but i tend to live in the moment....and i was pissed....it was that age...12ish....they get them viper tongues....(of course he is ..his mother's son) we both like the last word...so it can go on for hours....

They'll about drive you crazy at that age, I can understand why she did it. 3 miles isn't too far to walk. I think the story said that the 12 year old caught up to her mom but the other one didn't? The 12 year old is an asshole for leaving her sis.

I only had one but she was really mouthy during those teen years. Before and after, she was and is a gift.

o hell in retrospect so do i...but i tend to live in the moment....and i was pissed....it was that age...12ish....they get them viper tongues....(of course he is ..his mother's son) we both like the last word...so it can go on for hours....

I've found there is nothing like the contempt with which an 11 year old can look at you. :evil:

I don't have issues with a well placed smack... but the guilt I would feel if I left him off and told him to walk by himself and something happened.........

dunno...maybe it's a city thing. I think of Adam Walsh and Etan Patz walking the block to his school bus.

They'll about drive you crazy at that age, I can understand why she did it. 3 miles isn't too far to walk. I think the story said that the 12 year old caught up to her mom but the other one didn't? The 12 year old is an asshole for leaving her sis.
I only had one but she was really mouthy during those teen years. Before and after, she was and is a gift.

Yes, and mom is a bigger asshole for leaving her children.

Yes, and mom is a bigger asshole for leaving her children.

If they knew the way then no problem. Of course the Mom is most likely a spoiled rich turd herself.

I made my wife get out once, she wouldn't shut up about something so I told her to get out and walk home, of course we were like 3 blocks from the house. She routinely left me if we had an argument and she had the keys.

Forum List

Back