Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

Women who have sex are sluts? Wouldn't that be virtually all women? Are you the result of a virgin birth?
All women who get abortions are sluts

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Thanks for reminding me what a sick fuck you are.

Some woman get an abortion when they get pregnant as a result of being raped.

That's a slut to you. :eusa_doh:
You are praising killing babies and I am a sick fuck?

Yes, you are. Most people are in favor of abortion being legal. Only the fringe element believe women who get raped are sluts.
No most people are not for legal baby killing.

Your ignorance is noted and dismissed.

Do you think abortion should be legal in all cases, legal in most cases, illegal in most cases or illegal in all cases?

- Legal in all cases: 22%
- Legal in most cases: 35%
- Illegal in most cases: 28%
- Illegal in all cases: 12%

Quinnipiac University

more..

Yes, you are. Most people are in favor of abortion being legal. Only the fringe element believe women who get raped are sluts.

Do you think abortion should be legal in all cases, legal in most cases, illegal in most cases or illegal in all cases?

Quinnipiac University

more..
Lmao that's your proof? A regressive university filled with bigoted pro baby killing professors and thier ignorant students is your proof?

Quinnipiac University

more..
Lmao that's your proof? A regressive university filled with bigoted pro baby killing professors and thier ignorant students is your proof?

Putz, that's why I gave you a link showing every poll indicates most people are in favor of abortion being legal in at least most cases.

I copied & pasted the results from just the most recent poll. There are many.

You really have no fucking clue what you're talking about -- but then that was obvious when you called rape victims, "sluts."

Pay people not to have abortions. Make it worth their while. A life is worth a lot more. Pro life starts at birth.

Quinnipiac University

more..

Putz, that's why I gave you a link showing every poll indicates most people are in favor of abortion being legal in at least most cases.

You really have no fucking clue what you're talking about -- but then that was obvious when you called rape victims, "sluts."
You gave me nothing but propaganda. Yet when brought to a vote pro life bills pass the majority of times and baby killers have to paybthe court to circumvent the laws.

Quinnipiac University

more..

You gave me nothing but propaganda. Yet when brought to a vote pro life bills pass the majority of times and baby killers have to paybthe court to circumvent the laws.

Polls are not propaganda, ya demented moron. :eusa_doh:

Just because you don't like them since they demonstrate you're hallucinating when you claim most people are against abortion, doesn't mean they're not accurate -- it just means you're crazy and desperate.
thumbsup.gif

Quinnipiac University

more..

Just because you don't like them since they demonstrate you're hallucinating when you claim most people are against abortion, doesn't mean they're not accurate -- it just means you're crazy and desperate.
thumbsup.gif
Except the votes seems to prove your pills are false

thumbsup.gif

Your delusions and desperation persists -- there are no votes against abortion.

thumbsup.gif

Really? No votes to stop funding it and to regulate ot more?

To have sex or not have sex is everyone's choice. If a human is made from that sex that should NOT be a choice. Do you get a choice AFTER you drink and drive and kill someone? Nope. You DO get a choice to drink then drive..

Are you going to throw a woman in prison and force her to carry a baby to term she doesn't want?
Stop teaching our daughters thier is no consequences to being a slut

Women who have sex are sluts? Wouldn't that be virtually all women? Are you the result of a virgin birth?

Why hasn't Amanda Berry's daughter been executed? Why hasn't Jaycee Dugard's children been killed? All of these children are the result of violent rape. The women were forced to carry them, birth them and care for these children, totally against their will.

thumbsup.gif

Really? No votes to stop funding it and to regulate ot more?

No, no votes indicating most people are against abortion, as you idiotically claimed. :eusa_doh:

Are you going to throw a woman in prison and force her to carry a baby to term she doesn't want?
Stop teaching our daughters thier is no consequences to being a slut

Why hasn't Amanda Berry's daughter been executed? Why hasn't Jaycee Dugard's children been killed? All of these children are the result of violent rape. The women were forced to carry them, birth them and care for these children, totally against their will.
You answered your own question.

Forum List

Back