MOM I want my M-Fing Chocolate milk NOW!!!!

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWnyUtdcboc]YouTube - Chocolate Milk[/ame]

this kid could spark pages of discussions.

Personally I think his mom needs to smack him in the back of the head, take away his xbox for a few days, and during those days teach him to respect her.

She needs to respect herself a lot more too so he can respect her, who lets their kid trample all over them like that?

You have to watch the whole thing. I know its not new but it may be new to many of you here.

How does this shit make it on to youtube in the first place? That kid woulda had his ass knocked back within 30 seconds if he talked to me like that.

How does this shit make it on to youtube in the first place? That kid woulda had his ass knocked back within 30 seconds if he talked to me like that.

I sent gunny a message and told him he needs to adopt the kid for a day :lol:

Imagine that......the kid would just be like :eek: :eek: then :( :(

Then when he got back to mom he would be like :salute::salute:

YouTube - Chocolate Milk

this kid could spark pages of discussions.

Personally I think his mom needs to smack him in the back of the head, take away his xbox for a few days, and during those days teach him to respect her.

She needs to respect herself a lot more too so he can respect her, who lets their kid trample all over them like that?

You have to watch the whole thing. I know its not new but it may be new to many of you here.

The kid obviously is used to talking to his mom like that, and she is used to screaming at him to do something, and him not listening to her and doing what she asks of him. It will never stop with them, until one moves out!

These are the kind of kids teachers just LOVE to have in the classroom too. :rolleyes:

Yes, she needs to have more respect for herself. Since when have parents become so afraid of their kids not liking them as a friend?

Repeat yourself once, then unplug the thing and I don't care how old he is, send him to a time out first. Then take the game, computer, phone, etc away for at least a week.

Man.

Yes, she needs to have more respect for herself. Since when have parents become so afraid of their kids not liking them as a friend?

Repeat yourself once, then unplug the thing and I don't care how old he is, send him to a time out first. Then take the game, computer, phone, etc away for at least a week.

Man.

But then if they do that, they may have to interact with their child! :doubt:

It is so fucked up that the kid had the enemy at close range for an entire two minutes, but wouldn't pull the trigger!

Man! What a wuss!

Man.

LOL. Good. They created the little monster, they get to see first hand the effect their creation has on others.

Last edited:

Man.

A new recent service now allows parents to pay even less attention to their kids, can't remember the name of the thing but it's a phone number that spews random trivia to their child ...

I get very frustrated with parents who dont pay enough attention to their children. I really blame the parents when a young pup has behavior like that.

Show some repsect and love for your kids, set rules and boundries, and enforce those boundries.

Hearing a lil kid yell at his mom like that, then hearing her bring him a mountain dew after, then hearing the kid say "Now I want chocolate milk, get it NOW" i mean geeze.

The guy I work with and his best friend both have 3 year old daughters and the kids are night and day. My co-worker spends time with his daughter, takes her everywhere, and doesn't let her act out....his friend is the opposite....their kids are opposites now too.

Its just grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:evil:

When I have kids I wont let them talk to me, mom, or anyone else the way this kid talks.

I get very frustrated with parents who dont pay enough attention to their children. I really blame the parents when a young pup has behavior like that.

It always bugs me when a 8 or 10 year old kid comes in for a physical with their parent and the parent complains that the kid doesn't go to sleep until late.

When asked why, they tell me that the child is playing Playstation and watching DVDs until very late...in their own room on their own plasma TV!!!

And then the parent complains that the sound of the TV is so loud that they can hear it clearly throughout the entire single-wide trailer.

It always bugs me when a 8 or 10 year old kid comes in for a physical with their parent and the parent complains that the kid doesn't go to sleep until late.

When asked why, they tell me that the child is playing Playstation and watching DVDs until very late...in their own room on their own plasma TV!!!

And then the parent complains that the sound of the TV is so loud that they can hear it clearly throughout the entire single-wide trailer.

and these paren'ts done see the solution to their problem, do they?

Hey take away the TV or make them turn it off....OMG revelations

:rofl: Move to Sweden so you can be my doctor ... I heard somewhere that laughing prolongs one's life ... if that is true, your patients have to be all centenarians :D

Whenmy kids weren't even 3 yet I had an obnoxious next door neighbor threatened to call child welfare in on me becasue my kids didn't have TVs in their bedrooms. She called it neglect. :lol:
There is one me to monitor what's on, so there is one TV. End of story.

Whenmy kids weren't even 3 yet I had an obnoxious next door neighbor threatened to call child welfare in on me becasue my kids didn't have TVs in their bedrooms. She called it neglect. :lol:
There is one me to monitor what's on, so there is one TV. End of story.

You must be shitting me. She really did that?

and these paren'ts done see the solution to their problem, do they?

Hey take away the TV or make them turn it off....OMG revelations

How about body slamming the lil' brat onto his XBox?

That kid should have gotten a spanking, as well as having the video game given away to someone else, and being grounded until Hell froze over. There is no way I would ever allow a punk kid to talk to me that way. That is disrespectful. Sounds like that mother has been allowing her punk kid to walk all over her for a good while.

Do we know how old he is?

12-16 y.o. boys are typically pretty obnoxious to their moms. If there's a dad (a real dad, not a series of bfs) in the home, they are able to counter-balance that and help the mom establish dominance.

but I'm sorry, boys in early adolescence are challenging for YEARS. It doesn't go away, it's not just one episode.

And I'll tell you something about corporal punishment when boys are growing into men...you don't want to go down that road. Because there does come a point when they will challenge it, and if you're a single mom, you'll lose.

You have to be more crafty than that, and it's not hard to be more crafty than a kid. You take the x-box when they're not there, and make them earn it back. And if they pull it again, you take it again, for longer.

Forum List

Back