Mom forces son to kill hamster for bad grades

As punishment for bad grades, a Georgia mother forced her 12-year-old son to kill his pet hamster with a hammer, police said.

Lynn-Geter-hamster_377113l.jpg

Cops: Mom forces son to kill hamster for bad grade | ajc.com

A good Right wing mmother :clap2:

My how quickly the presumption of innocence is thrown overboard.

What you think perhaps teh mother took away sonny's Wii because of his bad grades and he decided to retaliate by getting rid of his pet hampster then telling the teacher what his mom 'forced' him to do? Unless the Mom confesses I'd say that was far more likely than the tale as told. Even if she does she might be trying to protect her son from being charged with filing a false report.
Never can tell.

Buzz killer! :eusa_hand:

Looks like she took "Whack-a-mole" too literally

2007-09-21.gif

Last edited:
I am truly shocked by this woman's actions. Words can't express the thought of forcing the little boy to kill his pet hamster with a hammer.

Now, what she should have done is get the bb gun and use this as an opportunity to go over the fundamentals of shooting with the young lad: steady hold factors, sight alignment, etc. But no, she had to resort to the sloppy technique of using a hammer!

No wonder

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmYbHYslZiM&feature=related]YouTube - G3 - My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mama - GOOD QUALITY[/ame]

1.1211933460.cuy-xcochon-dxindex.jpg

In some parts of the world, hamster or cuy is regular fare.

Maybe mom just wanted the kid to have a snack.

Shit. I wish that's all my mama would make me do if I had bad grades. I got a good old fashioned southern ass whoopin with a belt for bringing home a test with a "C" on it.

Needless to say I brought home mostly all A's as a child.

Of course, I didn't have a hamster, never really liked pets...

... but yeah all jokes aside that sitution probably could have been handled without involving the hampster.:lol::cuckoo:

My how quickly the presumption of innocence is thrown overboard.

You're right. The kid could've made up the whole story, for example. We'll see what happens next.

Meriwether County sheriff Steve Whitlock told CBS Atlanta Thursday that the 12-year-old boy told his teacher about the killing.

Whitlock knows the mom personally. CBS Atlanta asked him if this is something that the son could have made up.

The sheriff says it happened.

“The mother was really upset and she proceeded to punish the child in a strange manner,” said Whitlock.

Geter is a dental hygienist and a former daycare provider who used to care for kids out of her Warm Springs home.

She has three kids including the 12-year-old son who came home from Manchester Middle School last week with bad grades.

Allegedly, Geter also hit her son. Teachers at the school noticed marks on the boy’s neck the next day.

Investigators said Geter also violated probation and remains in jail.

Police: Georgia Mom Forced Son To Kill Hamster - Atlanta News Story - WGCL Atlanta

Not only was her action wrong, but now the child will suffer more for (the guilt of what he thinks he caused) his mother being arrested.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7vSYKp8vI]YouTube - Funny Professional Carpet Laying[/ame]

She could be an NFL quarterback. If true, this is really disgusting.

Forum List

Back