"Mom, Billy (Maher) did it, too!"

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Yup, instead of just condemning Rush and leaving it at that, which is what decent people should do, we have a chorus of trying to find liberals who said something as bad about someone else.

You do understand there's a difference between attacking a private citizen/college student, and attacking a public figure/politician, don't you guys?

Or do you just not care, you just want to defend Rush?

This is what a 5th grader does.

OMG...still with the WHINING that people CONDEM RUSH..

sheeeeeeeesh..

:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Those democrats are not going to learn. Republicans AGREE with Rush, the same way democrats agree with Maher.

:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikW7ljSm3Fs]Female Democratic Lawmakers Refuse to Condemn Bill Maher's Comments About Palin - YouTube[/ame]

Yup, instead of just condemning Rush and leaving it at that, which is what decent people should do, we have a chorus of trying to find liberals who said something as bad about someone else.

You do understand there's a difference between attacking a private citizen/college student, and attacking a public figure/politician, don't you guys?

Using your logic.... there are very few decent liberals.

Very few have condemned Maher for any of his nasty remarks. Oh and he doesn't limit his insults to just politicians. He constantly insults Christians and those of faith.

When will you liberal fucks stop with the double standard?

Bill Maher's 2006 comments insulting to individuals with Down syndrome and their families

If it is wrong, it is wrong both directions, not just one way. If Rush is wrong, then Maher is doubley so, as there is some truth to the assertion of sluttiness to a woman whose contraception runs 3000 dollars a year.

Did whats his name ask Palin to send in a tape of her having sex?

Did she send it?

Is it on line?

Or did he spend three days going on and on about Palin having to much sex?

Seems to me that you all have a false equivelency.

sheeeeeeeesh..

Rush probably just gave Obama a second term in one day.

When this whole silly shit with the birth control rule started, I said then that the GOP was making a HUGE mistake picking this hill to die on.

Birth control is a fact of life. Our society is built on the easy access to it. And picking the side of religious fanatics over working women was a huge mistake.

But Rush bumped it up a notch by attacking women.

And pointing out that Bill Maher called Palin the C-word once doesn't take away from that.

I know a lot of women who think Palin is a horrible person. She's not liked or admired. (I've got nothing against her, really.)

It really isn't in the same class.

Now, occassionally, I like Rush. I used to listen to him often. I also like Maher. I think there are times when he's funny, especially when he goes on about religion.

When Maher calls Palin a stupid C-word, that's only an attack on Palin. When Limbaugh calls Fluke a slut, that's an attack on all women who rely on birth control because we live in a society that largely demands it.

You do understand there's a difference between attacking a private citizen/college student, and attacking a public figure/politician, don't you guys? They are both women. and your excuse is p a t h e t i c

Why didn't you condemn Maher? It's a simple question. Do you have an answer?

If it is wrong, it is wrong both directions, not just one way. If Rush is wrong, then Maher is doubley so, as there is some truth to the assertion of sluttiness to a woman whose contraception runs 3000 dollars a year.

Actually, it was $3000.00 over a four year college term, which is about $750.00 a year, which I'm guessing is about normal.

Maher attacking Palin is just attacking Palin. Limbaugh attacking Fluke is attacking all women.

1) Maher was attacking private citizens as well.
2) Pointing at Maher isn't an attempt to justify Rush, but rather to point out your abject hypocrisy, which has worked to perfection because you've established that you are indeed a hypocrite.

You do understand there's a difference between attacking a private citizen/college student, and attacking a public figure/politician, don't you guys? They are both women. and your excuse is p a t h e t i c

Because Maher's comments don't really hurt or help anything.

Limbaugh's comments pretty much gave Obama a second term.

Happy now?

Because Maher's comments don't really hurt or help anything.

Limbaugh's comments pretty much gave Obama a second term.

Happy now?

oh,, so you think the only thing that matters is the consequence of degradation not the actual degradation. Yes, by jove I think I have it now

• Thanks
Reactions: del

sheeeeeeeesh..

When this whole silly shit with the birth control rule started, I said then that the GOP was making a HUGE mistake picking this hill to die on.

Birth control is a fact of life. Our society is built on the easy access to it. And picking the side of religious fanatics over working women was a huge mistake.

And pointing out that Bill Maher called Palin the C-word once doesn't take away from that.

I know a lot of women who think Palin is a horrible person. She's not liked or admired. (I've got nothing against her, really.)

Now, occassionally, I like Rush. I used to listen to him often. I also like Maher. I think there are times when he's funny, especially when he goes on about religion.

When Maher calls Palin a stupid C-word, that's only an attack on Palin. When Limbaugh calls Fluke a slut, that's an attack on all women who rely on birth control because we live in a society that largely demands it.

Finally an admission from a lousy liberal that this is a manufactured outrage.. I totally love it.

Very few have condemned Maher for any of his nasty remarks. Oh and he doesn't limit his insults to just politicians. He constantly insults Christians and those of faith.

Bill Maher's 2006 comments insulting to individuals with Down syndrome and their families

Maher has always been this nasty creature. He thrives on that sort of controversy. You're going back six years to find something nasty he said? Really?

Limbaugh tries to pass himself off as a political commentator. He passes himself off as a power broker within the GOP, where the Chairman of the GOP has to come by and kiss his ring after criticizing him for going too far.

By the way, not a liberal. Just a guy who sees the GOP as being dominated by religious fanatics and corporate bloodsuckers, and heading down the road to oblivion...

Maher has always been this nasty creature. He thrives on that sort of controversy. You're going back six years to find something nasty he said? Really?

Limbaugh tries to pass himself off as a political commentator. He passes himself off as a power broker within the GOP, where the Chairman of the GOP has to come by and kiss his ring after criticizing him for going too far.

By the way, not a liberal. Just a guy who sees the GOP as being dominated by religious fanatics and corporate bloodsuckers, and heading down the road to oblivion...

Here's the bottom line you whiny assed lousy liberal.. al long as you tolerate it from your side you can cry us a fucking river.

sheeeeeeeesh..

Finally an admission from a lousy liberal that this is a manufactured outrage.. I totally love it.

Of course it's manufactured outrage, dumbass.

Obama knew the trap when he was laying it out. I'd suspect he was surprised how well it worked, though.

So why did the GOP walk into the trap? And why are they unable to extracate themselves?

Because they are held hostage to an angry little minority that believes in bronze age fairy tales.

As soon as she was hired by the dnc and stepped up to the mic, she was fair game.

Politics is a pool of hungry piranha. the dems set her up, and they will eat her themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back