Molotov cocktail thrown at Wells Fargo

We need to stop this violence.

The question is how. There is something happening, the TPM then OWS... Either politicians need to remove themselves or it seems the people will. Corruption has gone too far in our Government.

What I mean to say is this is the direction the US is moving is the wrong answer and simply arresting people will only make things worse. Our country needs to change its direction drastically at this point or one could only expect more of the same to occur.

This is the result of wealth disparity.

And it's been repeated time and time again throughout history.

Yet we never learn.

Probably the retard on video who said "hey I'm going to be throwing mulatov cocktails tomorrow" should be fingerprinted and arrested. Just a thought.

The question is how. There is something happening, the TPM then OWS... Either politicians need to remove themselves or it seems the people will. Corruption has gone too far in our Government.

What I mean to say is this is the direction the US is moving is the wrong answer and simply arresting people will only make things worse. Our country needs to change its direction drastically at this point or one could only expect more of the same to occur.

Yet we never learn.

What next... rape is because of how a woman looks??

You fucking idiot

No it's not politics. What you are seeing is the deep divisions in this country, So deep, so wide, that compromise between right and left is no longer possible. We can't change direction. The nation is being torn right down the middle. There really is no place left to go. Neither side will give an inch. The nation is going to end up broken apart. Which might not be a bad thing at all.

The left is deluding itself into thinking that they are supported by the majority. They are like small children left to cry it out, while the parents play canasta.

No it's not politics. What you are seeing is the deep divisions in this country, So deep, so wide, that compromise between right and left is no longer possible. We can't change direction. The nation is being torn right down the middle. There really is no place left to go. Neither side will give an inch. The nation is going to end up broken apart. Which might not be a bad thing at all.

The left is deluding itself into thinking that they are supported by the majority. They are like small children left to cry it out, while the parents play canasta.

God can do all things.

Yet we never learn.

You fucking idiot

The only "fucking idiot" around here is you for not seeing the hand writing on the wall.

Yet we never learn.

You fucking idiot

The only "fucking idiot" around here is you for not seeing the hand writing on the wall.

You mean that evil people are going to do evil things?

We've been predicting this for month. However, most of us have been opposed to this barbarism.

You mean that evil people are going to do evil things?

We've been predicting this for month. However, most of us have been opposed to this barbarism.

It was bound to turn violent eventually. That's how these things tend to go.

There is no need for it to turn violent. But that was the point of it the entire time.

The Tea Party avoided violence.

Yet we never learn.

You fucking idiot

I guess the woman wearing a short skirt should have seen the writing on the wall too??

No... it is the behavior of the assholes, and nothing else, that is to blame... being envious or unsuccessful or whatever else does not excuse this... and the fact that others have more is not the cause... others had more than me in my earlier years, but that did not cause me to destroy, steal, or whatever else....

You fucking enabler

Authorities say a Utah man has been arrested after throwing a Molotov cocktail at a Wells Fargo branch.

Police responded early Thursday morning in West Jordan, about 15 miles south of Salt Lake City. A bank window was cracked, but authorities say the device didn’t explode.

What a big ole puss. How does he expect to change the world if he can't even make a proper molotov cocktail?

Forum List

Back