Molotov cocktail thrown at Wells Fargo

I think you'll see the unwashed tempers flare alot and start playing with fire as the winter sets in.

NYPD Officer in 'Stable Condition' After Being Slashed at 'Occupy' Protest

Read more: Violence Escalates At 'Occupy' Protests In New York City | Fox News

Tweets:

Manhattan: Broadway & Liberty St NYPD officer stabbed to the hand at Occupy Wall Street protest. Requesting EMS on a rush. #OWS @NYScanner

Cop slashed on hand is in stable condition, arrest was made, and tension has eased at Zuccotti Park. [UPDATES] Occupy Wall Street Tries To March On Wall Street, Shut Down NYSE: Gothamist #OWS #N17

CaféAuLait;4423093 said:

Tweets:

Manhattan: Broadway & Liberty St NYPD officer stabbed to the hand at Occupy Wall Street protest. Requesting EMS on a rush. #OWS @NYScanner

Cop slashed on hand is in stable condition, arrest was made, and tension has eased at Zuccotti Park. [UPDATES] Occupy Wall Street Tries To March On Wall Street, Shut Down NYSE: Gothamist #OWS #N17

Yeah I was just about to post this.. Obama must be so proud of his Cronys!!

Can the police just open fire now? These people are criminals, violent ones, who are trying to kill innocent people. Isn't that justification enough to open fire?

CaféAuLait;4423093 said:

Tweets:

:cuckoo:
I am pretty sure this will be Chris Matthews lead story tonight.

Hey, we already have an Occupy DC'r taking shots at the White House!

Ungrateful little fucker.

CaféAuLait;4423093 said:

Tweets:

Arrest was made! I was watching it, the kid got a baton right in his mouth, knocked out his teeth, then he was pantsed! Then arrested.

When will the left on this board realize that this is all planned. The unions, Soros and others have this all planned so they can show the rest of the world we are a police state. Shit forget it they will never realize it .

We need to stop this violence.

The question is how. There is something happening, the TPM then OWS... Either politicians need to remove themselves or it seems the people will. Corruption has gone too far in our Government.

What I mean to say is this is the direction the US is moving is the wrong answer and simply arresting people will only make things worse. Our country needs to change its direction drastically at this point or one could only expect more of the same to occur.

Last edited:
We need to stop this violence.

We need to arrest, try and convict those that break the law. Then make them pay the fine and the court costs.

This would be possible if judges did their jobs properly rather than siding with the offenders and letting them off with a meaningless warning.

I expect none of this to happen. The liberals will let them off the hook so they can return to the crowd of misfits and resume breaking the laws.

Forum List

Back