MOLLY & McGee

USAMomma

Jul 14, 2010
Molly, a Barn Owl, has her home in the backyard Owl House built for her by a man named Carlos who lives in California. She has four eggs about to begin hatching any day now. :eusa_angel:

You can check in on her anytime right here, sleeping, pruning her lovely feathers (can see the colors during the day), or eating a treat brought to her by her boy McGee.

The Owl Box, Ustream.TV: To Pre-Order Signed Hardcover Molly The Owl Book by Eric Blehm illustrated by Chris Adams go to: www.mollytheowlbooks.com Carlos ...

(I hope this is the right place to post this too)

Hello MsBuffy hope all is well with you?

I am heading to the dreamtime have a long busy day tomorrow but I shall stop in sometime after done in the evening.

Have a great evening and Friday!

..and sorry it took me so long to respond to your hello I was chatting with others watching the owl cam! LOL

Not a problem, Momma! I was perusing through new posts and caught yours and didn't want to miss the opportunity to say hello after so long. I intend to check out the Owl cam. It looks interesting. Be good! :)

You all should take a look at the owlets Ashley and Carrie and Mommy owl Molly and daddy owl McGee; they are so fun to watch and the owlets are getting so big!

there were four that hatched by the way, only the first two hatchings: Ashley and Carrie, survived the two that did not make it, Kelly and Jody, passed on. They are flying free over the rainbow bridge.

But again, the two owlets Ashley and Carrie are getting their pin feathers in and so big! Seems they grow so much each day.

Fibber McGee and Molly was a popular radio show during the era of classic, old-time radio. It was one of the longest-running comedies in the history of classic radio in the United States. The series premiered on NBC in 1935 and remained popular until its demise in 1959, long after radio had ceased to be the dominant form of entertainment in American popular culture. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibber_McGee_and_Molly

Forum List

Back