Might as well get this out of the way: I live in a trailer. No, I'm not trailer trash nor do I live in a trailer park. With that said, the propane heater I use emits lots of moisture and after using it, the window sills become not only damp, but wet. It's been a while since I've checked the sills for mold and when I did, lo and behold, there it was! So I break out the Lysol, spray it down and then wipe it up with a cleaning rag. This is done throughout the entire trailer. Later that night, when I was in bed ready to sleep, I noticed that I was slightly wheezing, a little dizzy, my limbs were a tad heavier than usual and the back of my throat was itchy, as if a spot of dust was stuck back there. I'm not sure if I stirred up a bunch of dust when I was cleaning the sills or what, but these symptoms didn't arise even with the mold still there. Any ideas why I'm suffering from these symptoms?