Moi.

Socks

Rookie
May 25, 2012
I heard about this forum from a friend at the XXXXX Thought I should pay a visit, mingle, socialize and all that jazz.

did wordforge specialize in the left side of the bell curve?

I see we have a comedian in the house.
No, it's just Del. You will need to get used to it.

Other than that, we play rough here. Wear your cup and helmet at all times. If you have a thin skin, run. Run now while it's still on your frame.

Other than that... have a complimentary lolcat.

funny-cat-pictures-can-has.jpg

did wordforge specialize in the left side of the bell curve?

Other than that, we play rough here. Wear your cup and helmet at all times. If you have a thin skin, run. Run now while it's still on your frame.

Thanks. And don't worry, I can take a hit, just seeing how the sharks bite in these waters.

I guess I need to make a few more posts before I can up the ante with my own lolcat :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Thanks. And don't worry, I can take a hit, just seeing how the sharks bite in these waters.

I guess I need to make a few more posts before I can up the ante with my own lolcat :doubt:

i'm breathless with anticipation

On behalf of del, I offer what could be his lolcat commentary to the new sock:

lolcat-boring-story.jpg

CPR-puppy-1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del

:lol:
shark-smile.gif

(dog pic removed)

Looks like a Rottweiler, though I'm not a dog expert... does somewhat resemble my friend's daschund. Always running around whining when he's not in someone's lap. I'm more of a cat person, myself. They can be left alone without getting too sad. One day I'll have the finances to own one, but that's another thread.

Del's just an ill tempered mutated sea bass. The sharks here have frickin laser beams on their heads.

Del's just an ill tempered mutated sea bass. The sharks here have frickin laser beams on their heads.

I'd like to see a film with that premise! The Laser-beam Shark Apocalypse... gotta work on that title but if we can get Samuel L. Jackson to do his speech there... Epic!

(dog pic removed)

Looks like a Rottweiler, though I'm not a dog expert... does somewhat resemble my friend's daschund. Always running around whining when he's not in someone's lap. I'm more of a cat person, myself. They can be left alone without getting too sad. One day I'll have the finances to own one, but that's another thread.

Pink Socks??

:eusa_whistle:

(dog pic removed)

Pink Socks??

LOL.

My girlfriend would probably lol at this too.

Central Florida... know of Avon Park by any chance?

Pink Socks??

LOL.

No shit??!!
:eek:

I'm in Sebring
:eusa_shhh:

Pink Socks??

LOL.

No shit??!!
:eek:

I'm in Sebring
:eusa_shhh:

Dude! I moved a while back but still!

I heard Brewsters moved to a different lot since I left there. Hung out there every now and then when I went down that direction. Do they still have that teriyaki joint at Lakeshore?

Forum List

Back