Mohammed.

Homo sapiens, and homo neanderthaensis, can breed, and produce fertile off spring. And did just that while pure the pure homo neanderthaensis line is now extinct; the only pure homo sapiens lines exist in subsaharan Africa.
So clearly your premise is flawed in that it takes two humans to produce a human, or your definition of human is insufficient. Unless you only consider subsaharan Africans to be human...
OK, So, where did the Pure Homo Sapiens come from, and where did the Pure Homo neanderthaensis come from?
Good to see you realizing that you don't know what your talking about. Now that you've established your research parameters... You've got some work to do. Hit me up, when you're up to speed...
Oh, I am WAY up to speed bunky. The ball is in your court, let's start with whom we want to debate.
You pick the biologist - Darwin, Gould, Dawkins, or someone of your feeble minded choosing!
Your turn Pseudo-intellectual!
I see you'd rather discuss something else now. Good choice...
Nope, I still want to discuss GOD, and the origin of the species. I guess I picked the wrong idiot to have a debate with.

Bye bye el dumbo.
Nah... You just want me to keep feeding you information. That's not a discussion. That's me tutoring you. If it goes on like this; I'll have to start charging for lessons. For it to be a discussion, would imply that you were also contributing. Heres your chance to do so.

OK, So, where did the Pure Homo Sapiens come from, and where did the Pure Homo neanderthaensis come from?
Good to see you realizing that you don't know what your talking about. Now that you've established your research parameters... You've got some work to do. Hit me up, when you're up to speed...
Oh, I am WAY up to speed bunky. The ball is in your court, let's start with whom we want to debate.
You pick the biologist - Darwin, Gould, Dawkins, or someone of your feeble minded choosing!
Nope, I still want to discuss GOD, and the origin of the species. I guess I picked the wrong idiot to have a debate with.

Bye bye el dumbo.
Nah... You just want me to keep feeding you information. That's not a discussion. That's me tutoring you. If it goes on like this; I'll have to start charging for lessons. For it to be a discussion, would imply that you were also contributing. Heres your chance to do so.
LOL what a cop out!
Afraid that someone obviously knows more than you!
Take your junior high secular education, and come back when you grow up baby!

Bye bye el dumbo.
LOL what a cop out!
Look... And I'll put this a gently as I can... You started out not knowing where babies come from. That evolved into you wondering where humans come from, which in turn revealed that you don't even know what "human" is. So you can shelve the false bravado, and paper thin attempts to promote an image of self confidence. No one's buying it. Not even you...

Bye bye el dumbo.
LOL what a cop out!
Look... And I'll put this a gently as I can... You started out not knowing where babies come from. That evolved into you wondering where humans come from, which in turn revealed that you don't even know what "human" is. So you can shelve the false bravado, and paper thin attempts to promote an image of self confidence. No one's buying it. Not even you...
OMG- you are a total asshat.
I am 69 years old, of course I know where babies come from,. That is not the discussion twit. The origin of our species is the discussion, deflect if you want, but if you do SHUT THE F UP.

Bye bye el dumbo.
LOL what a cop out!
I am 69 years old, of course I know where babies come from,. That is not the discussion twit. The origin of our species is the discussion, deflect if you want, but if you do SHUT THE F UP.
Look one cares how old you are. Most would have learned the answers you came asking of me, in the time you claim to have been here. Are you going to continue to troll, and imply that you are knowledgeable without offering anything to substantiate your claim? Or are you going to actually put up?
PS... All caps adds nothing to the credibility you are seeking.

Bye bye el dumbo.
LOL what a cop out!
Look one cares how old you are. Most would have learned the answers you came asking of me, in the time you claim to have been here. Are you going to continue to troll, and imply that you are knowledgeable without offering anything to substantiate your claim? Or are you going to actually put up?
PS... All caps adds nothing to the credibility you are seeking.

So clearly your premise is flawed in that it takes two humans to produce a human,
Wrong professor, what you described would not be a human, but a hybrid.

Listen man, you clearly know less than nothing about any of this. Yet you have formed strong opinions and are commenting anyway. That should embarrass you.

So clearly your premise is flawed in that it takes two humans to produce a human,

Listen man, you clearly know less than nothing about any of this. Yet you have formed strong opinions and are commenting anyway. That

Listen man, you clearly know less than nothing about any of this. Yet you have formed strong opinions and are commenting anyway. That should embarrass you.
Congratulations. There might be hope for you yet. I had nearly given up. You have taken a step that most liberal SJWs can't summon the courage to take. For that I congratulate you.
Indeed the product that rested from the inter breeding between homo sapiens, and homo neandertalensis, is indeed a creature truly, and distinctly different from subsaharan Africans. Congratulations. And thank you. Like my avatar suggests; "we"(bi pedal hominids) are not the same. And you are correct. That conclusion is painfully obvious. Thanks again. Keep learning.
Ohhh... And watch out for your kindred lefties... If they even suspect you're becoming red pilled... They'll turn on you in an instant. Good luck!
Congratulations. There might be hope for you yet. I had nearly given up. You have taken a step that most liberal SJWs can't summon the courage to take. For that I congratulate you.
Indeed the product that resulted from the inter-breeding between homo sapiens, and homo neandertalensis, is indeed a creature truly, and distinctly different from subsaharan Africans. Congratulations. And thank you. Like my avatar suggests; "we"(bi pedal hominids) are not the same. And you are correct. That conclusion is painfully obvious. Thanks again. Keep learning.
Ohhh... And watch out for your kindred lefties... If they even suspect you're becoming red pilled... They'll turn on you in an instant. Good luck!

Listen man, you clearly know less than nothing about any of this. Yet you have formed strong opinions and are commenting anyway. That

Indeed the product that rested from the inter breeding between homo sapiens, and homo neandertalensis, is indeed a creature truly, and distinctly different from subsaharan Africans. Congratulations. And thank you. Like my avatar suggests; "we"(bi pedal hominids) are not the same. And you are correct. That conclusion is painfully obvious. Thanks again. Keep learning.
Indeed the product that resulted from the inter-breeding between homo sapiens, and homo neandertalensis, is indeed a creature truly, and distinctly different from subsaharan Africans. Congratulations. And thank you. Like my avatar suggests; "we"(bi pedal hominids) are not the same. And you are correct. That conclusion is painfully obvious. Thanks again. Keep learning.
You are wrong, scientists do not agree with your wishful Aryan bullshit, freak.

"Science" proves what is say is true. You've already admitted to knowing it too. And only you mention Aryans... It would seem you presume too much. Nonethe less congratulations on seeing the truth. You likely have many more lies to stare down before you're done.
Heres a pro tip: science is an established method, that is verifiable, and easily checked. Scientists are people. People with their own motivations, desires and biases. Bypass the scientists, and focus on the science.

"Science" proves what is say is true. You've already admitted to knowing it too. And only you mention Aryans... It would seem you presume too much. Nonethe less congratulations on seeing the truth. You likely have many more lies to stare down before you're done.
Heres a pro tip: science is an established method, that is verifiable, and easily checked. Scientists are people. People with their own motivations, desires and biases. Bypass the scientists, and focus on the science.
I admitted and agreed with no such things. Science and scientists say you are 100% wrong. You clearly have no idea what you are talkong About.

I admitted and agreed with no such things. Science and scientists say you are 100% wrong. You clearly have no idea what you are talkong About.
Its okay... I won't tell. Scouts honor.

Its okay... I won't tell. Scouts honor.
Delude yourself all you want. Science doesn't care if you touch yourself at night.

The ancestral lines are pretty much clear. The past two decades genetic analysis (as far as it is possible, the remains are sometimes millions of years old) helped a lot. The issue is still complex, and what cannot be answered today are the movements of our ancestors around mainly Europe, Asia and Africa because there are gaps with no archeological findings of several hundred tousand years. Lots of time to hike from South Africa to the Pyrenees, China or the other way round.
It is pretty clear though, no homo something lived on the american continent until a few tenthousand years ago.
Funny thing is, how did they (which homo ever) hop over on the Asian islands like Indonesia, and yet more astonishing Australia without any knowledge of navigation and other required technology? And why? And why did they lose this ability once they were there?? Some findings there are 2 million years old.

Forum List

Back