mohammed was a pedophile

cptpwichita

Mar 4, 2004
a'isha(allah be pleased with her) reported that allah's apostle(may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old,and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine,and her dolls were with her;and when he (the holy prophet) died she was eighteen years old.book 8,number3311 sahih muslim

mohammed was 53

mohammed had an interest in fondling young girls,so he critized the lawful marriage union of two grown adults.

narrated jabir bin abdullah:when i got married,allah's apostle said to me,"what type of lady have you married?"i replied,"i have married a matron' he said,"why don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?"jabir also said:allah's apostle said,"why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you? sahih al-bukhari volume 7,book 62 number 17

mohammed was also a rapist.

abu said al-bukhari said:the apostle of allah(may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to atwas on the occasion of the battle of hunain.they met their enemy and fought with them.they defeated them and took them captives.some of the companions of the apostle of allah(may peace be upon him)were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers.so allah,the exalted,send down the quaranic verse:"and all married women(are forbidden) unto you save those(captives)whom your right hand possess."[surah 4:24]... sunan abu dawud,book 5 chapter 711,number 2150

mohammed was a liar

the principle of al-takeyya
the arabic word,takeyya,means "to prevent"or guard against.the principle of al-takeyya conveys the understanding that muslims are premitted to lie as a preventive measure against anticipated harm to one's self or fellow muslims.this principle gives muslims the liberty to lie under circumstances that they percieve as life-threatening.they can even deny the faith if they do not mean it in their hearts. see surah 3:28

mohammeds daughter,umm kalthoum,testified that she had never heard the apostle of allah condone lying,except in these 3 situations
1.for reconciliation among people
2.in war
3.amongst spouses,to keep peace in the family

mohammed also used lying and deception to draw his enemies out or lull them into a false sense of security.
a muslim can-
-pretend to befriend infidels
-drink wine,abandon prayers,and skip fasting during ramadan
-renounce belief in allah
-kneel in homage to a deity other than allah
-utter insincere oaths

We could use this stuff on "prove it 2:".....I was waiting for others to prove the koran as peaceful and worthy of following. I know it can't be done, but I was going to wait to see SOMEONE post such a thing before the onslaught.

And so far, nobody has come up with anything.

I may let 'er rip anyway.

Don't hate Mohammed. Don't hate Islam. Don't spread propoganda. Mohammed, nor his followers, should not be labeled rapists, pedophiles, and such. Everyone's intrepetation of the Koran, and Bible for that matter, is different, but to make such claims will only enrage Muslims and create further divide in this country.

Originally posted by jsmalls14
Don't hate Mohammed. Don't hate Islam. Don't spread propoganda. Mohammed, nor his followers, should not be labeled rapists, pedophiles, and such. Everyone's intrepetation of the Koran, and Bible for that matter, is different, but to make such claims will only enrage Muslims and create further divide in this country.

God forbid we enrage them further and they blow up a battleship or some buildings. Oh wait...

Well, if Mohammed participated in rape, pedophila, and/or lying, then what else should we label him?

And nobody insinuated that all Muslims did these things - cptpwitchia just said that Mohammed condoned/did these things, with proof from the Koran.

i will be the first one to say "do not harm muslims for what they believe".i believe in religious freedom and living peacefully with your neighbors (unless to defend oneself or to be proactive against a threat that can be reasonably proven to exist).what i hope is people will open their eyes and mind to the truth and start raising questions to the muslim community and for those who are muslim that they might find the courage to come out of islam and into freedom and the 21st century.

Originally posted by cptpwichita
i will be the first one to say "do not harm muslims for what they believe".i believe in religious freedom and living peacefully with your neighbors (unless to defend oneself or to be proactive against a threat that can be reasonably proven to exist).what i hope is people will open their eyes and mind to the truth and start raising questions to the muslim community and for those who are muslim that they might find the courage to come out of islam and into freedom and the 21st century.

I agree. Believing something and practicing it are 2 different things.

Personally, i dont think he did all that stuff. Just a gut feeling. I know that founders of religions tend to get raked over the coals with personal attacks. I am not sure i believe these any more i believe accusations that Christ was gay. And since im positive Christ wasnt, i dont see why I would believe accusations agianst mohammad anymore, atlthough i think id tend to have more compassion for Mohammads mistakes. he was mortal like the rest of us. I expect mistakes from mortals.

this is sort of silly, half the men who lived during this time...raped, pillaged, plundered, and had wives that were little kids by our standards. times change.

Originally posted by Survalli
this is sort of silly, half the men who lived during this time...raped, pillaged, plundered, and had wives that were little kids by our standards. times change.

I will also point out that Mohammad pushed for the stop of infanticide. that is atleast one better than what liberals stand in the name of "choice"

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Personally, i dont think he did all that stuff. Just a gut feeling. I know that founders of religions tend to get raked over the coals with personal attacks. I am not sure i believe these any more i believe accusations that Christ was gay. And since im positive Christ wasnt, i dont see why I would believe accusations agianst mohammad anymore, atlthough i think id tend to have more compassion for Mohammads mistakes. he was mortal like the rest of us. I expect mistakes from mortals.

all quotes are from muslims from the hadiths.

gut feelings amount to very little.

these weren't attacks,they were sayings and actions of mohammed written down by some of his closest followers.

no where in any writing of christs followers in the bible does it say christ was gay.can you site a source?

mistakes are one thing,committing numerous acts of violence against a host of different people is not an example you would expect from a religious leader with any credibility.if half of the hadiths that expose the violent nature of mohammed are true (remeber these were written by devoted followers and the hadiths are the second most holy writing behind the koran,which would make it more holy than the christian bible to muslims) then mohammed was deserving of some serious jail time or the death penalty for crimes against humanity.

why rush to protect such a man is puzzling to me.are you a muslim or have family and friends who are muslim and are too afraid of straining those relationships.or do you live in a islamic community and are afraid to speak out,although i think probably not since the tone of your letter shows a instant defensive mechanism with no intellectual objections would most likely show that you are in fact a muslim yourself and have been brain-washed into a particular line of thinking and taught to reject anything critical of mohammed or islam.the facts i have shown can easily be verified with little effort.in fact i only gave a small sample of the violent acts of mohammed and it only gets worse.it is very saddening to see that people can be so decieved and thereby devoid of reasoning and common sense.

yawning is from satan

the prophet said,"yawning is from satan and if anyone of you yawns,he should check his yawning as much as possible,for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say:"ha",satan will laugh at him."
vol 2:158 al-bukhari

if anyone of you muslims miss prayer here is a good excuse.

narrated abdullah:the prophet was told that a person had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer.the prophet said,"satan urinated in his ears."
vol 2:245 al-bukhari

Originally posted by Avatar4321
I will also point out that Mohammad pushed for the stop of infanticide. that is atleast one better than what liberals stand in the name of "choice"
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by eric
Hey all I can say is "hey Mohammad, two cokes !"

A Muslim dies and goes to heaven. When he gets there, St. Peter meets him at the gate and says, "Welcome to heaven my son, please enter!"

The Muslim says "Oh no, no, I cannot enter without seeing Allah." St. Peter says, "Oh... Allah. He is upstairs."

The Muslim says, "Well of course, Allah is upstairs!" He climbs upstairs and meets Jesus.

Jesus says "Welcome to heaven my child, please enter!" And the Muslim says "Oh no, no, with all due respect, I cannot enter without seeing Allah."

Jesus says "But of course...Allah is upstairs, top floor."

The Muslim smiles and thinks to himself, "Of course, Allah is on top of heaven itself because He is most high!"

At the final gate he meets the all mighty Lord himself who says "Welcome to heaven my child, please enter."

As expected, the Muslim says he cannot enter without meeting Allah, to which the Lord replies "I understand, my child...Allah is here. But he is busy right now. Why don't you have a seat and wait for him?"

The Muslim is so excited that his Allah is so important, after all he always believed this was so. The Lord says to the Muslim "Why you must be parched, would you like a drink?"

The Muslim says, "Yes, I would like a drink. I would like that very much."

And the Lord asks, "Would you like a Coke?"

The Muslim says "Yes, that sounds good, thank you."

The Lord says, "It does indeed. I think I'll join you."

And with that the Lord snapped his fingers and said, "Allah, bring two cokes!"

Forum List

Back