mohammed was a pedophile

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by cptpwichita, Apr 14, 2004.

1. cptpwichita

cptpwichita Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    a'isha(allah be pleased with her) reported that allah's apostle(may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old,and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine,and her dolls were with her;and when he (the holy prophet) died she was eighteen years old.book 8,number3311 sahih muslim

mohammed was 53

mohammed had an interest in fondling young girls,so he critized the lawful marriage union of two grown adults.

narrated jabir bin abdullah:when i got married,allah's apostle said to me,"what type of lady have you married?"i replied,"i have married a matron' he said,"why don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?"jabir also said:allah's apostle said,"why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you? sahih al-bukhari volume 7,book 62 number 17

2. cptpwichita

cptpwichita Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    mohammed was also a rapist.

abu said al-bukhari said:the apostle of allah(may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to atwas on the occasion of the battle of hunain.they met their enemy and fought with them.they defeated them and took them captives.some of the companions of the apostle of allah(may peace be upon him)were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers.so allah,the exalted,send down the quaranic verse:"and all married women(are forbidden) unto you save those(captives)whom your right hand possess."[surah 4:24]... sunan abu dawud,book 5 chapter 711,number 2150

3. cptpwichita

cptpwichita Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    mohammed was a liar

the principle of al-takeyya
    the arabic word,takeyya,means "to prevent"or guard against.the principle of al-takeyya conveys the understanding that muslims are premitted to lie as a preventive measure against anticipated harm to one's self or fellow muslims.this principle gives muslims the liberty to lie under circumstances that they percieve as life-threatening.they can even deny the faith if they do not mean it in their hearts. see surah 3:28

mohammeds daughter,umm kalthoum,testified that she had never heard the apostle of allah condone lying,except in these 3 situations
    1.for reconciliation among people
    2.in war
    3.amongst spouses,to keep peace in the family

mohammed also used lying and deception to draw his enemies out or lull them into a false sense of security.
    a muslim can-
    -pretend to befriend infidels
    -drink wine,abandon prayers,and skip fasting during ramadan
    -renounce belief in allah
    -kneel in homage to a deity other than allah
    -utter insincere oaths

4. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    :eek2:

A lying, raping pedophile? This Mohammed doesn't appear to be very nice. What a role model! :rolleyes:

5. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    We could use this stuff on "prove it 2:".....I was waiting for others to prove the koran as peaceful and worthy of following. I know it can't be done, but I was going to wait to see SOMEONE post such a thing before the onslaught.

And so far, nobody has come up with anything.

I may let 'er rip anyway.

6. jsmalls14

jsmalls14 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't hate Mohammed. Don't hate Islam. Don't spread propoganda. Mohammed, nor his followers, should not be labeled rapists, pedophiles, and such. Everyone's intrepetation of the Koran, and Bible for that matter, is different, but to make such claims will only enrage Muslims and create further divide in this country.

7. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    God forbid we enrage them further and they blow up a battleship or some buildings. Oh wait...

8. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    Well, if Mohammed participated in rape, pedophila, and/or lying, then what else should we label him?

And nobody insinuated that all Muslims did these things - cptpwitchia just said that Mohammed condoned/did these things, with proof from the Koran.

9. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    PROVE IT:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5225

10. cptpwichita

cptpwichita Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    i will be the first one to say "do not harm muslims for what they believe".i believe in religious freedom and living peacefully with your neighbors (unless to defend oneself or to be proactive against a threat that can be reasonably proven to exist).what i hope is people will open their eyes and mind to the truth and start raising questions to the muslim community and for those who are muslim that they might find the courage to come out of islam and into freedom and the 21st century.