Mohamed Noor convicted in shooting of Justine Damond.

petro

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2013
The cold north
Mohamed Noor is convicted of third degree murder and second degree manslaughter in the shooting of unarmed Justine Damond in Mpls. Who called police for a suspected assault nearby.
Noor was the celebrated Somalian immigrant who was hailed as the first to join the MPD.
He shot across his partner when scared by Justine's approach to the cruiser.
Noor found guilty of 3rd-degree murder, 2nd-degree manslaughter in Damond shooting

Mohamed Noor is convicted of third degree murder and second degree manslaughter in the shooting of unarmed Justine Damond in Mpls. Who called police for a suspected assault nearby.
Noor was the celebrated Somalian immigrant who was hailed as the first to join the MPD.
Noor found guilty of 3rd-degree murder, 2nd-degree manslaughter in Damond shooting
I’m shocked he got convicted. Glad as that is the just outcome. But shocked none the less...

I think many cases like this are due to cowardice on the part of policemen who should never be policemen. They're afraid of their own shadows and have no dayum business in uniform. Police would do well to police their own and weed out those who don't belong like the weak, the cowardly and the corrupt among them.

PC hire gone bad.
The folks who celebrated their diversity when he became an officer literally were tripping over themselves distancing after the shooting.

CONVICTED --- , well Good . But does the conviction Match the crime . I don't know .

CONVICTED --- , well Good . But does the conviction Match the crime . I don't know .
Good question.
Some are surprised at the third degree murder charge with the phrase..."evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life".
I expected manslaughter but didn't think a murder conviction would be delivered.https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.195

Allowing anyone foreign born; not a natural born citizen, to be a LEO should be crime all its own.
--------------------------------- agree , and furthermore , imo , no one should be allowed to join USA Military to get favors , money , training , weapons as they work towards citizenship Vastator .

I’m shocked he got convicted. Glad as that is the just outcome. But shocked none the less...

I'm not shocked at all. When an officer does something this horrendously bad, he is often convicted.

Happens all the time.

Strange. A cop gets convicted and the BLM crowd is silent.
I guess this one is awkward for them.

Strange. A cop gets convicted and the BLM crowd is silent.
I guess this one is awkward for them.

I've noticed that the conviction of this police officer is being seen as "White Privilege" as other honky officers are supposedly never convicted of murder. Of course, that is lie as well. Police like Louis Eppolito and Stephen Caracappa are serving long prison sentences for unlawful whacking of civilians too.

He was rushed through training and touted as one of the first Muslim officers on the force.
--------------------------- he was the example of DIVERSITY . Doesn't matter they'll just get more , give them paychecks , benefits and authority .

Forum List

Back